Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, short just like in the pic, barely covered her knickers when standing straight. I would estimate her boyfriends white shirt was a size S or M and she was like 5f7 tall and a size 8-10

Geezus.

Well if you've got the figure to carry it off. My thighs are too big for that- need super slim legs imho

being separated from my kids ******* sucks, but they're coming to stay with me for the next 4 days. its always fun trying to cram in as much as we can in those 3 or 4 days that we can - albeit wallet draining!

haven't seen them in about 3 months, so i'm really excited!

oh god domt remind me... i have one bikini, my nipple keeps popping out (left is bigger than the right) its a ******* nightmare.

I go up one size tho its too ******* big.

/bikiniissues
:cool:

being separated from my kids ******* sucks, but they're coming to stay with me for the next 4 days. its always fun trying to cram in as much as we can in those 3 or 4 days that we can - albeit wallet draining!

enjoy the time together Smoooothy
is it about 3-4 days every few months?

The shirt dress isn't anything new

Girl on the train was wearing one the other day, it was clearly a dress though, just styled to look like a business shirt

Yup the same bikini ffs. Maybe i should chuck it.
I speak for males everywhere when I say there is no need to do anything silly like that

What are the plans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I speak for males everywhere when I say there is no need to do anything silly like that
as a male aged between 12 and 99, I agree entirely

If you can be arsed Ballarat wildlife park is cool. Can feed kangaroos :)
As someone from Ballarat, I can assure you that nothing in Ballarat is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back