Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you think its fine for white South Africans to be raped. What the fu** do you know about anything.

Mr Houston told the congregation of more than 3000 that the victim, known as AHA, whom his late father tried to buy forgiveness from with $10,000, did not want the allegations investigated by the police or the church.

“You had a situation where this was the first time I had ever heard about my father’s abuses. There was victim, a survivor, who was adamant he did not want a police investigation and he didn’t want a church investigation,” he said.

Ooh! That's a bit ripe.
Like Casu martzu
iu

Playing Saturday sports when you lose.

Or just Saturday sports in general.

Driving 40 minutes to go play hill folk and getting beaten.

Why do I continue to waste half my weekend on this sh*t?
Yeah, I’ve found myself giving up competitive sport and gravitating more towards weeknight social comps.

I still do weekends in summer but the more life commitments I accrue the harder it gets to justify giving up 75% of my Saturday.

I don't know why Subway thought it was a good idea for the fat kid from Hunt for the Wilderpeople to advertise their subs.

He's not ditching the burger and chips and eating fresh, no one's buying that, they may as well have got Mick Molley to head up their campaign.

at least hes better than the last bloke they had advertising their subs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I’ve found myself giving up competitive sport and gravitating more towards weeknight social comps.

I still do weekends in summer but the more life commitments I accrue the harder it gets to justify giving up 75% of my Saturday.

I don't think I've played a weekend sport since I was at uni. Weeknight social sport is all you need when you are in your 30s. I still do activities on the weekend, but I'm not going to sign up for a cricket season and give up at least one afternoon/evening a week to train and then most of a Saturday to play for months on end. Also don't see the point in half arsing something like that. If it's a team sport and you are expected to train once or twice a week then you should. Not really fair to commit to that then never turn up to training, miss every second game because you are hungover or away etc.

If you still want to compete seriously, it’s hard to avoid weekends

I gave away a couple of sports in my late 20s when I started to be unable to keep up with the young kids, but the lure of Masters is starting to tempt me back.

If you still want to compete seriously, it’s hard to avoid weekends.

I gave away a couple of sports in my late 20s when I started to be unable to keep up with the young kids, but now I’m mid-30s and the lure of Masters is threatening to bring me back.
I gave away footy because my talent meant I played D grade which in the early 90s wasn't always for the faint hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back