Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

and not life threatening so they will triage you and you will wait for 6-12 hours, hence if you can get to your gp that same day, you should
Last year I went to the gp and they wanted me to get a scan when the antibiotics weren't working.

That was going to take days and cost me hundreds.

I went to emergency, they saw me in under 2 hours and kept me there until they could operate.

Last year I went to the gp and they wanted me to get a scan when the antibiotics weren't working.

That was going to take days and cost me hundreds.

I went to emergency, they saw me in under 2 hours and kept me there until they could operate.
Fair enough too as you’d already been on ABs. Glad they got on top of it and recovered

Fair enough too as you’d already been on ABs. Glad they got on top of it and recovered
Took 9 months and two surgeries but yeah I'm good now

Well now I'm working on fixing what 9 months of inactivity did

Got to work this morning, put lunch in the fridge, make a coffee, think "gee my back feels a little off"

5 minutes later I can barely move. Manage to drive myself home. I'm Laying in bed now and I'm completely stuck. Can't roll over or stand up.
:(

And now your lunch is stuck in the work fridge for the weekend plus any time off next week and you've got a cold cup of coffee waiting on your desk

Sucks bigtime

If you had put off leaving for a few mins then you’d be at the mercy of your minions

Bored Parks And Recreation GIF by HULU

can you get GP to your home visits where you live? i know some people can and other cant.
if noone can take you to a dr then organsie that if you can.
i was in hospital for 4 days after doing my back innocuously bending over and slightly turning with a washing basket in my hands. fell to the floor like i was shot.
ambulance came as i was solo at home
im allergc to ibuprofen and anti-inflams and so valium was all i could have.

oh and movement, i knows its hard to think about but try keep moving

good luck

How did the ambos get inside your house

Joel Jenkins on twatter:
So Albanese’s Australia issues the most official demands for censorship of individuals on social media in the entire world. We are being corralled and silenced by a major party blob and a complicit fourth estate working in concert. When do we call it authoritarianism?

censorship.jpg

Me: I wonder how much of this is being generated by e-Karen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Jenkins on twatter:
So Albanese’s Australia issues the most official demands for censorship of individuals on social media in the entire world. We are being corralled and silenced by a major party blob and a complicit fourth estate working in concert. When do we call it authoritarianism?

View attachment 1985688

Me: I wonder how much of this is being generated by e-Karen?
The account that graph is from has an interesting understanding of words

I would like to know what accounts and how much of it is in response to complaints to the e safety commission

I just seen an article that said Finnish Lapphund's are becoming more popular in Australia. This isn't the climate they should be in. They are bred for the colder arctic climates of Northern Scandinavia where it snows a lot and the temperature regularly drops well below zero. Introducing them to Australia's hot climate and breeding them should just about be considered animal cruelty.

3yr Federal terms.

1st yr honeymoon period.
2nd yr actually doing stuff.
3rd yr election mode.

3yr terms are ******* annoying and a hindrance to development.

Make it 4yrs.

Yesterday get to the train station to head home.

All westbound stuff delayed or cancelled due to a police operation.

Get on the train this morning get a few KMs from Newport.

Train delayed by 30 minutes due to... you guessed it, a police operation.

Ive probably caught the train 10 times in the last month or so and 3 times this has happened, and now on back to back days.

SURELY we can do something so that everytime some kid jumps on the back of train or whatever were not ******* a couple hundred thousand people living in the burbs FFS.
Anyone else out there ever experience the joys of riding the London Underground in the 90’s and getting stuck on trains for hours due to bomb threats ?

Was so s**t !

3yr Federal terms.

1st yr honeymoon period.
3rd yr election mode.

Make it 4yrs.

Yet in Victoria it’s proving to be too long.

Pre election- Make false promises
Year 1- Scrap most election promises based on lies
Year 2- Scrap more promises and cut services
Year 3- Cut more services
Year 4- Tell more lies to get elected

3yr Federal terms.

1st yr honeymoon period.
3rd yr election mode.

Make it 4yrs.

had a referendum on it in 1988. didnt pass in any state and only 30% voted in favour.

no one is going to be game enough to do it again even if it makes sense

Not sure if I’m shitted off or just annoyed. I grow native plants for a living, I love flowers , I even have a tattoo of my favourite native plant. I went to a native plant art workshop on Saturday and did a painting of a heap of flowers and got told it was a very feminine piece for a man to be doing. Ffs can’t a guy like flowers?? Actually I think I am shitted off about this old woman telling me that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back