Things that sh*t me the sixteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife wants me to throw away all my dance music cds from the 90’s, I just can’t do it
Sounds like you need to play them more.

Or less.

Basically the opposite of what you've been doing currently.

The wife is working all weekend, kids are at their dads, had the weekend all to myself to do whatever I wanted, fantastic......

I test positive for covid on Friday.,...there go my plans....
53b77b29db20288e87704b0195c3015f.jpg

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Why would you waste a weekend with everyone out of the house by leaving the house anyway?

go outside the house when everyone is home

My problem is paperwork and knick knacks.

Rental agreements from 10 years ago to bills of all sorts.

Knick knacks like the balancing cyclist and world globes etc.

And looking around I know I have cassette tapes and CDs I haven't looked at in years.

And books

Shred those bills. Not needed.
Keep the knick knacks and books.

Shred those bills. Not needed.
Keep the knick knacks and books.

I tried finding some important things of mine in storage on Mum's farm. For some reason they had been moved into the garage along with her stuff. Boxes of invoice books from 1992. Piles of Womens Day mags from early 2000s. Boxes of business stationery unused since they moved to the farm in 1996. Finally boxes of my stuff absolutely full of mouse s**t :(

I tried finding some important things of mine in storage on Mum's farm. For some reason they had been moved into the garage along with her stuff. Boxes of invoice books from 1992. Piles of Womens Day mags from early 2000s. Boxes of business stationery unused since they moved to the farm in 1996. Finally boxes of my stuff absolutely full of mouse s**t :(
I had a decent run of Rolling Stone Magazine from the mid 70s to mid 90s that my mother threw out while I was living overseas. I was even more annoyed that she binned them rather than sold them and made a dollar or two for herself.

Yep crank them up. I still listen to CDs in the car
When I lived in Tassie I had Creedence Clearwater Revival greatest hits living inside my CD player lol

When I lived in Tassie I had Creedence Clearwater Revival greatest hits living inside my CD player lol
Yeah I have that love listening to it

Am I imagining it or did you not also have a post about your wife not being able to throw s**t away?
Hehe yes , gotta love an unfair marriage 😂🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be long til there is music playing the whole duration of the game like NBA.
That was my one gripe when I went to see the 36ers play. I just wanted to see the basketball, but I did see that the kids loved it so I guess I can put up with it.

I am fond of Brisbane's goal songs but along with quarter time breaks that's as far as I'd like to see it go.

People using Ozempic to lose weight. It's meant to be for diabetics for blood sugar control. Not a replacement for diet and exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back