Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much skill involved?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh smartie. And no skill is involved in Daytona, air hockey etc?

I'll kick ya fking ass at air hockey. I beat an actual college hockey player at it, like 3 times in a row. He was not impressed.

If i had a games room this is what would be in it:

- 3/4 size pool table
- air hockey table
- 4 x daytonas
- big screen TV + couch area + bar
- perhaps a skiing and a motorbike game.
- one "old school" table with a heap of games like pacman

Just need a couple mill, PM me any rich ppl pls x'

*all this overlooking the pool area with pool, spa, bbq and tennis court.
Getting ripped if it's gonna cost a couple of mil......

All sounds good but don't reckon I'd use them much if that was my house. Not after 6 months anyway.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Oh smartie. And no skill is involved in Daytona, air hockey etc?

I'll kick ya fking ass at air hockey. I beat an actual college hockey player at it, like 3 times in a row. He was not impressed.
Haha all good.

I didnt mind pinball because it wasnt a computer thing. Its just a random psycho ball flying everywhere then the multiball comes and you are like AAAHHH!!!

Haha all good.

I didnt mind pinball because it wasnt a computer thing. Its just a random psycho ball flying everywhere then the multiball comes and you are like AAAHHH!!!

Multiple balls come at u hey.. i may have to rethink my stance on pinball

Coles cafeteria in Melbourne (remember that?) had a car racing game that I spent lots of my nan's 5c pieces on. It consisted of a rotating drum with a squiggly road painted on it, and a matchbox car on a stick that moved from side to side when you turned the steering wheel. * it was lame, but it was high tech to a five year old.*

* not today's five year olds

Coles cafeteria in Melbourne (remember that?) had a car racing game that I spent lots of my nan's 5c pieces on. It consisted of a rotating drum with a squiggly road painted on it, and a matchbox car on a stick that moved from side to side when you turned the steering wheel. fu** it was lame, but it was high tech to a five year old.*

* not today's five year olds
I put a few 5s into that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back