Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XI - The Eleventh One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from Bali and the airport there is f****** stupid. The time between beginning boarding and final call was about 11 minutes (most of it was spent waiting for the bloke at the cafe to bring our change) and it was only about 5 minutes after giving us an actual gate number to go to. Then when we got into Perth they had bio-security come onto the plane before we could get off because some bloke had 'Bali Belly' and spent most of the flight shitting and throwing up. I understand why they needed to do it but the bloke just had the shits for crying out loud. It's not like he had some contagious disease.
Serves you right for going to Bali.

You mean that thing where they come and spray the plane? I thought that was just a thing they did in Australia now. They did it when we flew from Canada in September. I think they said it was for Zikka at the time.

They sprayed something before we landed then a couple of people came on before we got off to make sure there was nothing contagious.

Serves you right for going to Bali.

My mum loves Bali so we went for her 50th and she paid for flights and accommodation for me and one of my sisters.

They sprayed something before we landed then a couple of people came on before we got off to make sure there was nothing contagious.

My mum loves Bali so we went for her 50th and she paid for flights and accommodation for me and one of my sisters.
lol not a bad deal!

You
On bins, I share a driveway with my neighbour, and whenever she puts her bin out she decides to put the bin in the middle of the driveway, so when I back out of the garage I have to take extra care so I don't run into her bin. Each week the bin has been getting closer and closer to my side of the driveway, and last week she put her bin in the middle as she always does, but it was green bin night so she decides to put the bin next to her regular bin... ON MY SIDE OF THE DRIVEWAY. I literally had to get out of my car and move then bin so I could get out of my ******* driveway. I now note that she has sticky taped an A4 sheet on paper to the top of her bin that says "Please do not touch my bin" what the ****? Put it out of the front of your house then you crazy bitch!
You lost me at "green bin night". We don't get that here. That's what shits me.

I'd like to punch this guy square in the ******* head. Who the **** films something like that and then pretends to be active in helping.

****head of the highest order.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...n/news-story/af023c7f10aa78ce511697bea1d87d50

It just looks wrong, when you see him running towards the scene of the accident holding his phone up and recording the whole thing. I can understand filming the reckless driver as evidence, but anything further on from there is pathetic.

We have 3 bins. Red for general crap. Yellow for recycling and green for garden waste.
Yeah I know. And we don't. It's bullshit. And I'm melting about that because I'm melter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where bouts you at ? I'm near Mt Lawley. So I think it's Stirling Council?
I know Cockburn also has the three. Canning here we have a plain old big dark green one for rubbish, and yellow topped one of the same size for recycling every second week. Green stuff gets picked up in bulk twice a year.

I know Cockburn also has the three. Canning here we have a plain old big dark green one for rubbish, and yellow topped one of the same size for recycling every second week. Green stuff gets picked up in bulk twice a year.

I'm in Cockburn and I have 2 and nobody else I know in Cockburn have 3.

Maybe we only have 2 because both yellow and green get emptied each week.

A lot of councils the green waste bin is optional so unless you ring up and ask for one (and pay) you won't get one.
Garbage and recycling are automatically provided and part of your rates

Where bouts you at ? I'm near Mt Lawley. So I think it's Stirling Council?
When i lived in the city of stirilng two years ago we only had the rubbish bin that was it (although this was in balga so that might explain it :D). But we lived right on the border with the city of Wanneroo and they had all three bins which was really annoying.
Rubbish should really be every two weeks and recycling every week as we chuck out way too much stuff that could be reused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back