Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awfully similar to how we shouldn't be blaming all the Chinese because some of them eat bats.

I dont think your anaology is correct. Perhaps should be can't blame all catholics for the abuse of children.

Easter coming up. Probably should head out for a fish finger.

But all those places have been closed. Shits me.

Sick of all there being on the news the pedophile getting off. Disgusting.

Sick of all there being on the news the pedophile getting off. Disgusting.

Lots of people said they didn’t trust the justice system when pell was jailed. But now it’s ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got huge respect for the legal system but it sometimes makes mistakes and this time I think is one of them.
I think our justice system is like our democracy
Broken and run by old white rich campaigners for their own benefit

I've got huge respect for the legal system but it sometimes makes mistakes and this time I think is one of them.
No system is perfect. The legal one is as such, imperfect. But it's what we have. The right to appeal is essential to that. Sometimes its right, or wrong. As they say in the classics, it is what it is.

As I said yesterday, the supporters of the decision do so for the reason they felt the original was unjust (not right?). Is that the sole reason, or are they team Catholic? Intereted to hear your thoughts
They are mainly team "conservative"
george-pell-and-john-howard.jpg

george-pell-tony-abbott.jpg

As I seem to understand some of the commentary, it was all the ABC's fault that he was jailed in the first place which is an interest take on the criminal justice system.
It’s amazing isn’t it?

Pell’s PR team in full flight.

I read that the original case wasn't strong enough to begin with, making it a mistake to convict him originally. Any truth to that? I haven't been following the saga.

I read that the original case wasn't strong enough to begin with, making it a mistake to convict him originally. Any truth to that? I haven't been following the saga.

something like that, beyond reasonable doubt etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back