Universal Love Things that still make you laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm going through Neese 's new thread, and I will sadly contribute a bit there soon. But in there, she mentioned how Justin Madden's galoofing run through the middle in '93 still made her laugh, so I thought to cheer us all up a bit, maybe we could all recall some moments that made us laugh, and still do when we think of them.

My opener is watching a game in the early 2000s , in a pocket at Colonial Stadium, watching Corey McKernan steaming out on a lead at a million miles an hour, hands out-stretched to meet the ball, only for it to slip straight through and completely falcon the poor guy. Bit cruel, but it still makes me giggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one was a classic :tearsofjoy:

images

During our dark years, vs Norf at Marvel. Craig Bradley took a mark at half forward, probably about 55 out. Clearly wanted to get closer to goal, so instead of taking the mark cleanly, he tapped it in the air with one hand, ran towards goals, tapped it again, and eventually took it with both hands, eventually 'marking' it close enough to goal to take a shot. The umpire, clearly with zero appreciation of the absurd, called it a mark where he first touched it.

Percy kicking the post instead of the ball.

That wonderful man Peter Dean falling a-over-t during the medal presentation in '95.

Glenn Manton throwing proper shade at * during the 95 post match celebrations at Princes Park.

So many more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back