(Log in to remove this ad.)

saintkildaman

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 1, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
What would you prefer...

Max and Bytel to play 12+ games each and show real promise and excitement for the future

Or...

McCartin and Roberton to make successful returns and Paddy to finally hit his straps and show the world why he was #1
You’d have to say Robbo and Paddy, we have an an AA quality defender and the second coming of plugger.. plus you can still have the Bytel2King blossoming in Sandy every week.

gringo2011

Premium Gold
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think the club must believe there is something psychological about our ability to snatch defeat from the hands of victory. The moving on of a lot of players and bringing in players from better systems smacks of trying to shake the mental demons out of the club. The level of change can be a blessing or a curse, plenty of sides have upset the balance by radical personal change. I can't think of any side that has made as many list changes as the saints have over such a short period.

Hopefully we rewrite history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

prophetic1

Senior List
Apr 18, 2013
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South east Melb. PHOENIX
I think the club must believe there is something psychological about our ability to snatch defeat from the hands of victory. The moving on of a lot of players and bringing in players from better systems smacks of trying to shake the mental demons out of the club. The level of change can be a blessing or a curse, plenty of sides have upset the balance by radical personal change. I can't think of any side that has made as many list changes as the saints have over such a short period.

Hopefully we rewrite history.
Aprreciate the wisdom in your thoughts, GRINGO, but as they say in AA and NA sometimes, ya just gotta "Fake it til ya make it", which seems a contradiction in terms but there is a moment between glory and abject failure whererby you just dont know and faith affords you a belief an unfounded belief maybe...but nonetheless you push forward...."The Leap of Faith" often not founded on substance....certainly not on substances anyway...we are at that point...this club...what we have now...Its Indiana Jones Time for us and this "Band of Brothers" ...they leap or they fall....(Had to use my two fave GENERAL ADMISSION SHOWS.......by the way, I'm lovin two newish shows atm, called 'The BOYS' AND 'POWERS' . Anyway, Sometimes cliches are cliches because they possess the truth. Sometimes they're just shit!.................And furthermore, we're not rewriting history we're making history......GO SAINTS!!!! SO SAY WE ALL!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom