Discussion Looking To Buy: 2009(maybe 2010) Training Jersey

Remove this Banner Ad

Armoooo

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys,

I doubt anyone will remember this, but please indulge me in a trip down memory lane.

In 2008, whilst bored in health and human class I started doodling some clash jerseys for us as I hated some of the clubs recent efforts. I ended up putting up cleaner versions onto saintsational and here and got some pretty good feedback.

I ended up getting contacted from somebody at the club who asked if I could send through any other designs I had. I opened it up to the board here and on saintsational.

Ultimately the club ended up using my initial design as our training jersey in 2009. Between being contacted by the club and the jerseys going into production there was some staff turnover and when I contacted the club to see ifmi could get a freebie, they fobbed me off, essentially said I was making the whole thing up and because I was a broke uni student, I couldn't justify buying one and ultimately missed out.

Does anybody have one they'd be happy to part with? I'm happy with it in either white or black, bot fussed about size either.

If so, shoot me a message letting me know how much you'd want for it.

P.s. the previous year the club also used my GT stripes design (obviously I didn't invent the design, but it was one of the ones I submitted) in the training singlets and the club polos, including the one that famously appeared in Adam Sandlers "Funny People" movie.

Have a couple young boys now and think it would be cool for them to see their old man's jersey.

Cheers troops.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_172612.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_172612.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I doubt anyone will remember this, but please indulge me in a trip down memory lane.

In 2008, whilst bored in health and human class I started doodling some clash jerseys for us as I hated some of the clubs recent efforts. I ended up putting up cleaner versions onto saintsational and here and got some pretty good feedback.

I ended up getting contacted from somebody at the club who asked if I could send through any other designs I had. I opened it up to the board here and on saintsational.

Ultimately the club ended up using my initial design as our training jersey in 2009. Between being contacted by the club and the jerseys going into production there was some staff turnover and when I contacted the club to see ifmi could get a freebie, they fobbed me off, essentially said I was making the whole thing up and because I was a broke uni student, I couldn't justify buying one and ultimately missed out.

Does anybody have one they'd be happy to part with? I'm happy with it in either white or black, bot fussed about size either.

If so, shoot me a message letting me know how much you'd want for it.

P.s. the previous year the club also used my GT stripes design (obviously I didn't invent the design, but it was one of the ones I submitted) in the training singlets and the club polos, including the one that famously appeared in Adam Sandlers "Funny People" movie.

Have a couple young boys now and think it would be cool for them to see their old man's jersey.

Cheers troops.
Might have a white one mate, you can have it if I find it xoxo

Looks like a fun-size version. Still, a nice gesture xx
Dard isn't as tall and muscular as advertised
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back