Thinks that Trent and Brooke do in Bali

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure i'd get much further than the mounting yard :oops:
Putting your feet in the stirrups really gives a new meaning to 'getting a leg over'...

Putting your feet in the stirrups really gives a new meaning to 'getting a leg over'...

funny-horse-animal-wallpapers.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.dWetsQ29o5.jpg

In your case its probably because about the best looking female you could hope to score looks something like this

Caroline-Wilson-628x387.jpg

She'd be a bit feisty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys, boys please. I'm no Tiger fan but if you think Trent's missus has any issues at all then you're both bigger knobs that I gave you credit for:

trentcothcin316aBrownlow1.jpg

You two wouldn't last 5 seconds if she jumped you.

Stop being d!ckheads.
Her issues are above the neck. Looks like Rebecca Judd minus the third world build.

OP is ghey (not that there is anything wrong with that), but should be carded for making a politically motivated hate thread.

And I hope Trent gets permission from that donkey before he does it too, it's a different world now #metoo

Embarrassing for our great game that a three time premiership captain is so hen pecked/pussy whipped, I think it does dilute the Tigers recent three flags, and I am sure respected Richmond critic here HAPPY CHEFFY would agree :)

Embarrassing for our great game that a three time premiership captain is so hen pecked/pussy whipped, I think it does dilute the Tigers recent three flags, and I am sure respected Richmond critic here HAPPY CHEFFY would agree :)
What's embarrassing is how much Richmond seem to upset you even when we don't win the flag.

I'm surprised you survived the past 5 years; did you seek counselling? Must have been the worst time of your life.

Do you need a hug?

Surprised he didn’t invite Brooke up onto the podium to receive the cup and I’m sure he copped a good scolding and increase to his list of daily housework chores for such an insulting oversight when he was finally allowed back inside. 🐇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back