Media This Is Your Life: SFA Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled161.jpg

Untitled159.jpg

As my first SFA media piece I would like to announce I have signed a 3 year deal with a local media production company to host the SFA edition of the popular TV program This is Your Life.

Former hosts include Mike Willesee, Mike Munro and most recently in a failed attempt, Eddie McGuire.

Throughout the season I will take you through the life of some of the SFA's most celebrated posters. The highs, the lows and everything in between.

The first episode is in production as we speak. I will publicly thank our many sponsors as the season goes on.

Until next time, I'm your host Tandy and this could be your life.

View attachment 713126

View attachment 713127

As my first SFA media piece I would like to announce I have signed a 3 year deal with a local media production company to host the SFA edition of the popular TV program This is Your Life.

Former hosts include Mike Willesee, Mike Munro and most recently in a failed attempt, Eddie McGuire.

Throughout the season I will take you through the life of some of the SFA's most celebrated posters. The highs, the lows and everything in between.

The first episode is in production as we speak. I will publicly thank our many sponsors as the season goes on.

I heard Jana came and Wendt.

Nor has your fake child, but here we are...
You seem to be the only one banging that drum...

Like a worn out joke it'll fade but you'll be sat in a bar remembering the times you told a joke about something and everyone laughs... But at you.

The only one who keeps bringing up baby is you... Maybe time to change the record?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like a worn out joke it'll fade but you'll be sat in a bar remembering the times you told a joke about something and everyone laughs... But at you.

The only one who keeps bringing up baby is you... Maybe time to change the record?
get stuck in Caz

get stuck in Caz
I have other stuff to do and engaging with this sad little 'teen' battling for who has the last say is for sad lonely little tossers... It's the internet, I can't give two *s what this sad little sociopath thinks of me. Too many good souls on here to worry about the dribble he spews.

Love peas and vegetable rights!!!!

I have other stuff to do and engaging with this sad little 'teen' battling for who has the last say is for sad lonely little tossers... It's the internet, I can't give two fu**s what this sad little sociopath thinks of me. Too many good souls on here to worry about the dribble he spews.

He picks on me all the time.

So your baby that you brought up multiple times to make people believe that you are indeed a female woman with a child is now something you don't want to talk about? You have nerfed your own schtick, well done.
I have other stuff to do and engaging with this sad little 'teen' battling for who has the last say is for sad lonely little tossers... It's the internet, I can't give two fu**s what this sad little sociopath thinks of me. Too many good souls on here to worry about the dribble he spews.

Your words say one thing, but the constant replying says another...

View attachment 713126

View attachment 713127

Can confirm said media company is BearlyNews media. I am in no way affiliated with this company, nor do I profit from their prosperity.

We at BearlyNews media are legally obligated to inform the general public that Matera92 is a shareholder and directly profits from any and all revenue generated by BearlyNews Inc.

So your baby that you brought up multiple times to make people believe that you are indeed a female woman with a child is now something you don't want to talk about? You have nerfed your own schtick, well done.
I can talk child birth and children until the cows come home but you were 'very upset' that it was mentioned... For anyone out there interested and can give an answer then here's a question... I have not had a period for well over a year does anybody with a brain know why!!! (There is a reason and I know it's normal because... ) you seem to be a very angry young man and pick fights all over the place... Chill out and relax. If you want to chat join me here https://www.mumsnet.com/ my username is CCMcGarry

Your words say one thing, but the constant replying says another...
Says the boy who can't stop voicing his opinions.

Find a boy/girl and have fun...

The first episode had to be postponed due to the Bears b&f being moved to last night.
Expecting to go to air tomorrow tonight instead.
When you have such high class guests on, the list of demands becomes more difficult to meet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back