Ticketing arrangements for Richmond game Saturday August 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 2 tickets in western stand. Agreed that the number attending needed to be reduced. By not using more of the available footprint, the distance isolating was not Okay for me. imo need to have the row above and below where the seating is free of supporters.

Yeah I backtracked got that message, and then went forward and hit cancel then tried again. All took about 1 minute after getting thru and hitting 335 again, somehow it gave me 215. Might try 215 first next time.

I was in 215 last night.. good seats.

138 on Saturday..

Got 4 tickets in section 526. Special thanks to raman for providing me a barcode for this game.

Was in the same section last night, I actually enjoy the room up there. Little bit more spaced out. And the staff up there aren't anal about you sitting in your allocated seat, just as long as you're leaving a seat gap between people.

I prefer being up higher behind the goals because I can see the play open up a lot more. Watched the St. Kilda game in the West stand reasonably high up and found it really difficult to get a true sense of.depth perception in terms of the players zoning off etc.

Yeah i've gone from trying for 4 to trying to get just 1 and it says all tickets are being transacted by other customers. Looks like im missing out this time

Same can’t get tickets. Was priority 1 last 2 games but not this game. Can’t get even 1. Emotional

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stuggling to get two tickets anywhere? Saying no tickets available :-(
Try one at a time.

Ah, it's past midday now, P1 are in with all the others now.

Have two tickets on western side, diagnoally opposite where I sat last night.

Same new experience RussellEbertHandball :D

Same here Ford. Normally in the same area as you on the Eastern side, after moving from the Western side 3 years ago. This week back to the old joint in Bay 113

All sold out. Missed out but We must all stay healthy that's the most important thing. But club has been unlucky if this was a normal year we would be getting 2014 type crowds to the home games.
Hope things get better with covid so by finals time we can get a decent crowd to a home final rather than scrambling for a few thousand tickets.

Same here Ford. Normally in the same area as you on the Eastern side, after moving from the Western side 3 years ago. This week back to the old joint in Bay 113

Think I'm 112

Remove this Banner Ad

Back