Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

Qwerty71

Senior List
Nov 30, 2012
OS
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just a quick question...Has anyone got the ticket barcode email for this match yet?

I'm still waiting and it's getting a bit late in the day or?

Just a quick question...Has anyone got the ticket barcode email for this match yet?

I'm still waiting and it's getting a bit late in the day or?

I haven't and I've checked with a few mates and nothing has come their way either.

The Bar Code is already on your Season Ticket Card according to the extract below from the FAQ Link
I've checked mine and this looks right

You will require the 12-digit barcode number which can be found under your barcode on your membership card and a Ticketek account. We will also include your barcode number on the email we send you on Monday 20 July.

The email due today will simply confirm your eligibility and this Bar Code as I understand

The Bar Code is already on your Season Ticket Card according to the extract below from the FAQ Link
I've checked mine and this looks right

You will require the 12-digit barcode number which can be found under your barcode on your membership card and a Ticketek account. We will also include your barcode number on the email we send you on Monday 20 July.

The email due today will simply confirm your eligibility and this Bar Code as I understand

It will also instruct how to enter the ticket allocation process. It might be intuitive but I've learned never to assume these things. ;)

Eligible Members will receive confirmation of their priority group via email including barcode numbers and instructions on how to enter the Ticket Allocation process.

As much sense as that would make, it's not what the last club email on the matter implied.

You're right, the email is supposed to allocate a barcode number, so it is not necessarily your home ticket barcode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't say how I know but I know the Adelaide Crows are using the pre loaded Tickettek data base and existing member barcodes.

For what it is worth this is how the Crows are doing it tonight,

Entry to Monday’s game is by mobile tickets only. Tickets will be sent to you by Ticketek 24 hours prior to the game. Please make sure you download your tickets prior to the match and have your mobile ready to present at the entrance gates.

No guarantee this is how it will work for us but it does seem the low cost option.

From the email. Its not a ballot its first in best dressed.

Don't be concerned if you are placed in a queue. This is normal to manage demand on the Ticketek website and ticket allocation process.

If you are successful, ticket(s) will be allocated immediately. You will receive a section, row and seat.

Remember - to accommodate as many members as possible, whilst adhering to social distancing requirements, members will be allocated the best available section, row and seat(s) within the seats made available. You will not be allocated a seat within your normal section or stand. We strongly advise members to accept the tickets allocated. If you reject them and try again you might miss out altogether.

Tickets are issued as mobile tickets only. We recommend you download your tickets to your phone in advance of Saturday. Your membership card will not scan at the Adelaide Oval turnstiles.

Tickets will continue to be allocated until exhausted.

Tickets cannot be on-sold. Any members found to be on-selling tickets will have their membership cancelled immediately and indefinitely. Do the right thing by your fellow Port Adelaide family and only book tickets if you can definitely attend.

There are several seating restrictions in place from the government and the AFL and we ask for your understanding and support in sitting in the section and row listed on your ticket. Standing areas, including the Hill are unavailable.

I know that tickets can not be on-sold, but can the barcodes be transferred? My issue is that I have nobody to go with. So I'd happily share my barcode with someone to use it for this game, provided that they can reciprocate for a future game, so I can bring someone with me. Is that legal/doable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back