Tickets - Geelong v Western Bulldogs (round 16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
... has anyone bought tickets to this match?

I have both an AFL membership and a Geelong home membership and am having no luck booking any seats online. I'd prefer to sit in the AFL Members' reserve on level 1 but would also settle for a reserved seat on level 3 with my GFC membership.

It seems a little bit odd that Ticketmaster is telling me there are no seats available ANYWHERE for the match when I was able to book great seats for the blockbuster v Collingwood this weekend less than ten minutes ago (ground level, m25).

I have both an AFL membership and a Geelong home membership and am having no luck booking any seats online. I'd prefer to sit in the AFL Members' reserve on level 1 but would also settle for a reserved seat on level 3 with my GFC membership.

It seems a little bit odd that Ticketmaster is telling me there are no seats available ANYWHERE for the match when I was able to book great seats for the blockbuster v Collingwood this weekend less than ten minutes ago (ground level, m25).

If it's not a 'reserved seat' game at the Dome you can't book seats on level 3, it's all general admin.

1st of all, this weeks game v Collingwood is at a ground that holds 95,000, where as next weeks ground holds only 55,000.

The AFL membership area on level 1 is definetly sold out.

On Level 3, Rows A to F are reserved, and the rest of Level 3 is not reserved, as it is NOT a fully ticketed game.

Yeah, I'm an AFL member and I booked my ticket on Monday in Level 3.

Geez I hate the fact there making some areas of Level 3 "Premium"......

Ordered 4 tickets row M, level 2 two weeks ago, and that's the best I could get.

They said to me then I was lucky to get 4 in a row.

Toot, Toot, here comes the wagon.

Ordered 4 tickets row M, level 2 two weeks ago, and that's the best I could get.

They said to me then I was lucky to get 4 in a row.

Toot, Toot, here comes the wagon.

Yeah but not all sections are released straight away. They release more seats on demand, so there is actually a lot of seats still available. (Im talking about Geel vs Coll, BTW - A bit confusing seeing the topic is about Geel vs Bull)
-Kris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back