Player Watch Tim Broomhead - (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Club has contributed to his "body" Big-time in the past.

Give this guy another 5 games in a row and he will prove his worth.

26 possessions and saving our arse in the last minute.

Not bad if you ask me.

The only problem is the man bun......but I am sure Vicky Park will sort that out!

honestly I think the man bun suits him. Pulls it off better than Langdon, Sinclair and White. Though I've never liked any of Langdon's haricut's. Mayne should adopt it.

I thought he was good, obviously needs to find the footy more because he really has a touch of class about him. Had approximately six tackles on the weekend which is good.

Always been a fan of him.. still am. Let's see him under a new coach. He's one of only a few that seems to hit targets. Dangerous around goal. Still on the improve. I mean if you look at players like Conca and Billings.. these players are still out there trying to find their feet.. top 10 picks right.. and we wanna hammer into Scharenberg and Broomhead and the like. Give these blokes a chance.

Has impressed me more this season. Building well enough. Was quiet on Tuesday. He can be a solid best 22 if continues to develop but don't see him as more than middle of the road talent.

I hope Greenwood gets dropped for DeGoey instead of Tim.

We keep playing blokes out of position, Greenwood is an inside midfielder, yet again on a rainy day we play him as a forward. Same with Adams, two of our best inside tough mids and they sit in the forward line.

I hope Greenwood gets dropped for DeGoey instead of Tim.

We keep playing blokes out of position, Greenwood is an inside midfielder, yet again on a rainy day we play him as a forward. Same with Adams, two of our best inside tough mids and they sit in the forward line.
obviously an old post pre the Geelong game but I think our team balance is better with Greenwood and Crisp playing the defensive midfield role. against Carlton Green to Murphy and Crisp to Gibbs makes sense.

obviously an old post pre the Geelong game but I think our team balance is better with Greenwood and Crisp playing the defensive midfield role. against Carlton Green to Murphy and Crisp to Gibbs makes sense.

Yeah was before the Geelong game, thankfully Greenwood was returned to his best position in the midfield and he played really well. Same with Adams, the two blokes I said were played out of position.

Maybe that was a plan by the coaching staff to give them less midfield time against Essendon to keep them fresh for Geelong with only a 5 day break. But Greenwood has been played in the forward line a fair bit. I think he either plays mainly midfield or dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long term Ben fan. Some of what we've seen of his work at VFL over the journey has been special. Hasn't hit those heights yet at senior level but he's got the tools so likely all he needs is a long term run to really hit his straps.

I really struggle with this bloke. He looks like he can really play but for 5 minutes twice a match every second or third game. He needs to be involved in more games for longer. That's not unusual for young players but he's not really that young any more. He's had injuries so he should be cut some slack but he needs to prove his worth this year.

I'd tell him he's in the side for next month and play him in the midfield with plenty of front line time. Lets really see what he can do. If he doesn't grab the opportunity trade him back to SA while he has good value.

He moves like Sidebottom, bit like Bontempelli moves like Pendlebury. On that basis alone I think he will be a player.

Has taken on the responsibility of Blairs' role with the added extra responsibility of score board pressure. Absolute gem, time will influence perception!

Long term Ben fan. Some of what we've seen of his work at VFL over the journey has been special. Hasn't hit those heights yet at senior level but he's got the tools so likely all he needs is a long term run to really hit his straps.

A like for the Ben reference.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back