Time to bring Chocco home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we lure Dusty with him? Trade for Cloke, Witts and Hine?

His strength seems to me handling the rough diamonds. Are we still recruiting them and how many of them are left on the list?

Don't want that Flog at the Club. Bucks has a No Dickhead rule

Don't want that Flog at the Club. Bucks has a No Dickhead rule
If he can pull his head in, I might be tempted . Supposedly Swanny retires and we are looking for a mid 20 player that can break through packs.

Took an untested drug.
That's the definition of dickheadness.
How true, I mean he's getting paid well, at least get your drugs tested before you take them.

Took an untested drug.
That's the definition of dickheadness.
If we use that as the definition it wipes out a host of our own players plus stacks from other clubs

Isn't there countless threads and posts stating that the club needs to stop bringing back "favourite sons" of the club? People constantly bashing the club for having past players amongst the coaching ranks, yet here everyone is saying to bring back someone who has previous links to the club.

Welcome to BF.

Isn't there countless threads and posts stating that the club needs to stop bringing back "favourite sons" of the club? People constantly bashing the club for having past players amongst the coaching ranks, yet here everyone is saying to bring back someone who has previous links to the club.

Welcome to BF.
Especially from a club that has failed to make an impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we lure Dusty with him? Trade for Cloke, Witts and Hine?

His strength seems to me handling the rough diamonds. Are we still recruiting them and how many of them are left on the list?
Dusty would be a good replacement for Swan, apart for the obvious.....

......his haircut but his fend is better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back