Tom Boyd

Remove this Banner Ad

one of the strangest multi quote drive by's i've seen on here, whcih is saying something
I'm guessing you woke up with a pretty bad hangover today mate? For your sake I hope you did, because the s**t you were posting last night was pathetic. If you posted that while you were sober than you've got issues. You need to lay off the piss. Or just stay off bigfooty. You've set yourself up for some karma.

We know you would love to see Tom Boyd cost us the chance of a flag. How about you start a thread on Jack Billings and who he was picked ahead of and I'll meet you there to discuss it? I honestly don't think we've ****** up our premiership chances anymore by paying Boyd $1 mill a year than what you guys have by taking Billings over Bontempelli.

If Boyd gets the oppurtunity to play a full game up forward instead of spending 70% in the ruck than I'm sure he will Impact the scoreboard a lot more. Losing Redpath last night sucks, but it finally may give him a chance to stay deep in our forward line.

Good luck for the rest of the season Defacto. Your veterans were fantastic last night.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you woke up with a pretty bad hangover today mate? For your sake I hope you did, because the s**t you were posting last night was pathetic. If you posted that while you were sober than you've got issues. You need to lay off the piss. Or just stay off bigfooty. You've set yourself up for some karma.

We know you would love to see Tom Boyd cost us the chance of a flag. How about you start a thread on Jack Billings and who he was picked ahead of and I'll meet you there to discuss it? I honestly don't think we've ****** up our premiership chances anymore by paying Boyd $1 mill a year than what you guys have by taking Billings over Bontempelli.

If Boyd gets the oppurtunity to play a full game up forward instead of spending 70% in the ruck than I'm sure he will Impact the scoreboard a lot more. Losing Redpath last night sucks, but it finally may give him a chance to stay deep in our forward line.

Good luck for the rest of the season Defacto. Your veterans were fantastic last night.

i wasnt and i dont

did it hurt your feelings?

hang on, how is billings relevant here. are we paying him 1m a season too? sorry make that 1.5m this year.

as for the rest, standard bulldogs "shoud've, could've, would've". dont you get tired of that argument?

So now Boyd is going forward? I thought he was better in the ruck for your structure?
You seem angry about losing to a bunch of spuds like Bruce last night, chin up mate. It's only a game.

Isn't Boyd playing in the ruck because he's been ordinary as a key forward?

So now Boyd is going forward? I thought he was better in the ruck for your structure?
You seem angry about losing to a bunch of spuds like Bruce last night, chin up mate. It's only a game.
Who suggested he was better for our structure in the ruck? or is that more doss you've thrown up this year?. Here's hoping Tom Boyd does get the oppurtunity to stay deep in attack for as long as Bruce was last night.

Isn't Boyd playing in the ruck because he's been ordinary as a key forward?
Not at all mate. He plays in the ruck because we go into the game with Roughead as our #1 who isn't a traditional ruckman, so Boyd gives him a chop out for half a game when he's tanked. Hopefully from here on in he will play the rest of the season up forward where we need him.

Appreciate the concern but we draft well and have done for some time.
You have drafted well you say. Drafting has been pathetic, compared to Dogs, Demons, Saints. Who are the future stars then under 23 ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who suggested he was better for our structure in the ruck? or is that more doss you've thrown up this year?. Here's hoping Tom Boyd does get the oppurtunity to stay deep in attack for as long as Bruce was last night.
Bruce was actually played in defence for parts of last night, have a look at his heat maps.
I find it hilarious that you doggy supporters are trying to pot Bruce to make yourself feel better about Boyd. Even though Bruce has had a bit of a downer of a year he's still kicked as many goals this year as Boyd has his whole career. Not to mention his 50 goal year last year with it being his first year playing as a forward. But yeh, Bruce is the spud.

Very Salty. Defacto was posting some real s**t regarding the injuries copped by your lads and got rightly put in his place by Saints supporters on our board.
Billings was coming back from injury and is down on confidence and yes Bont is better than him. Petracca may also eventually be better than McCartin also, Gresham better than all of them. Pointless argument.

Fact is drafted kids didnt cost 7 million.

And if you think our vetrans won the game last night, you are much of a judge of football. Or maybe just bitter abd sad.

Well said Fat Tone. Right on the money as usual!!!

Bruce was actually played in defence for parts of last night, have a look at his heat maps.
I find it hilarious that you doggy supporters are trying to put Bruce to make yourself feel better about Boyd. Even though Bruce has had a bit of a downer of a year he's still kicked as many goals this year as Boyd has his whole career. Not to mention his 50 goal year last year with it being his first year playing as a forward. But yeh, Bruce is the spud.
I was using Bruce as an example of players who spend their time up forward. No need to get precious. Also worth stating that Boyd is still only 20. While Bruce is 24. I'd be taking the piss if I said Boyd would be worth $1 million a year. But I'm not righting of a 201 cm Key forward off just yet. Even when he has been up forward, our Inside forward 50 entries have been putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce was also better than Boyd when he rucked, at less than a third of the costm

What is the next magic trade Gordon going to bully through then deny?
What a guy. What judgement

Applecross: who put out the second oldest team last week since Sth. Melbourne in 1945. Norf did. The Bulldogs young talent under 23 yo is elite mate and you are jealous because Norf hasn't got any. Still relying on someone who is 38 yo to provide you with a spark.

Bizarre Bulldog logic. What on earth does the age of a North's team have to do with the Bulldogs and Tom Boyd embarrassing themselves with his idiotic salary?

They're talking about how it's what he does off the ball that's impressive on the dogs board.
So essentially, if you take Goals, Marks, Hit outs, tackles and every other basic statistic out of the equation, he's doing pretty well.

Hahaha a delusional bunch. One stat he is doing well with is punches to team mates faces.

And here come the turds of bigfooty...
The constructive argument lasted all of 5 minutes. Surely that's a bigfooty record ?

I was using Bruce as an example of players who spend their time up forward. No need to get precious. Also worth stating that Boyd is still only 20. While Bruce is 24. I'd be taking the piss if I said Boyd would be worth $1 million a year. But I'm not righting of a 201 cm Key forward off just yet. Even when he has been up forward, our Inside forward 50 entries have been putrid.
You called Bruce a spud in another thread, I don't care.
So now it's the entries that are the excuses for Boyd? Geeze, what will it be next?

Weak but typical. Run away sook.
Haha! Why would I waste my time engaging in footy talk again with you Joffa? I've seen the dribble you constantly post! And push people off your board who want to have a reasonable debate. Get ******.

A couple of weeks ago you were calling Bontempelli a spud. Then last night you come on our board calling him a superstar while you were fishing for likes.

No, but the bulldogs are. Which i think is his point
Right o champ you have won your game. Billings is better than Bont, St. Kilda's under 23 talent is better than the dogs, Mc Cartin is a superstar and Boyd is crap, the Dogs have won 12 games and St. Kilda 9, but we all know St.KIlda is the better side. Learn to be humble mate, it will come back to bite you, keyboard warrior.

Haha! Why would I waste my time engaging in footy talk again with you Joffa? I've seen the dribble you constantly post! And push people off your board who want to have a reasonable debate. Get ******.
A couple of weeks ago you were calling Bontempelli a spud. Than last night you come on our board calling him a gun fishing for likes!
You cant have a debate on the Norf and Saints board. Intelligent comments
Bizarre Bulldog logic. What on earth does the age of a North's team have to do with the Bulldogs and Tom Boyd embarrassing themselves with his idiotic salary?
Because you are jealous champ. At least we have players that are talked about and the only players people talk about at your club are due to retire

So instead of talking about the OP, you get personal. As I said weak.
Boyd is not AFL standard. May well be one day when he matures but it was a huge mistake to pay Boyd 7 million over 7 years.
You come on to oppo boards being arrogant and you deserve what you get with your lack of respect.
Well the chicken came home to roost last night. Killed by our kids, out tackled and out pressured, and your mob dont like tough footy. But this is about Boyd.
He is currentky not AFL level and is not worth 200k a year let alone 1 million.
Gordon should resign or the members should sack him

Right o champ you have won your game. Billings is better than Bont, St. Kilda's under 23 talent is better than the dogs, Mc Cartin is a superstar and Boyd is crap, the Dogs have won 12 games and St. Kilda 9, but we all know St.KIlda is the better side. Learn to be humble mate, it will come back to bite you, keyboard warrior.
Wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back