Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant pay the price of 2x top 5 picks for him. I wasn’t referring to money as the hawks have no problem filling up people’s pockets with 3rd party deals
You seem unhappy with my proposal.

What about if we let the entire Suns list have their pic taken with the 3Peat cups.

Would that get it done?

Stop obsessing about top 10 draft picks, don't you think the comp has gifted you enough?

Since the Hawks got pick 19 for losing a once in a generation player I think pick 19 should be a fair deal.

Last edited:

What about if we let the entire Suns list have their pic taken with the 3Peat cups.

Would that get it done?

Stop obsessing about top 10 draft picks, don't you think the comp has gifted you enough?

Since the Hawks got pick 19 for losing a once in a generation player I think pick 19 should be a fair deal.
The crows were in line for a similar pick for Dangerfield but luckily they would have been able to match the RFA bid from the Cats that then netted a bit of a better deal, but yeah, Danger was also a once in a generation player who would have gone for peanuts had a compo pick been accepted

Would that get it done?

Cool story

I meant pay the price of 2x top 5 picks for him. I wasn’t referring to money as the hawks have no problem filling up people’s pockets with 3rd party deals
You'll only be able to get that from North and as always, consent is required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know Hawks choked on pick 19 but they couldn't match the offer. No problem for Suns who will match if the compo pick isn't good enough, that leaves clubs wanting him in a quandary.

We ended up putting that pick to good use by securing the services of McEvoy....Whose performances in the 2014/2015 Grand Finals made it well worth it.

Dangrr only went for 10 and a second so cant see lynch being worth more.

Also dont want to see the suns ruin more top draft prospects or see them leave and then have them complain and then want more high draft picks just to see the same happen again.

They should actually try convince snr players to join them....but they cant because no one wants to go there

Also dont want to see the suns ruin more top draft prospects or see them leave and then have them complain and then want more high draft picks just to see the same happen again.

They should actually try convince snr players to join them....but they cant because no one wants to go there
In the last 2 years alone, Pearce Hanley, Jarrod Witts, Jarryd Lyons, Michael Barlow, Aaron Young, and Lachie Weller have all nominated us

Top draft picks that have left (that we wanted to stay) - O'Meara, Prestia that is all

Top draft picks that have left (that we wanted to stay) - O'Meara, Prestia that is all
I doesnt matter if you didn't want the others to stay or not. You wanted them at the start and either can't keep, "don't want them" or can't develop them.

Its a real shame

Back