Competition Top 7 Rookies of Season 26 (Extended Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused as to what you are alluring to with you first question, are you suggesting that I am not in a position to state why the thread was made because I'm a campaigner?

I know for a fact he doesn't.

It makes you a massive hypocrite to be honest, although I expect nothing less from a trash poster of your calibre.

It makes you a massive hypocrite to be honest, although I expect nothing less from a trash poster of your calibre.
My most ""abusive" post is probably the one quoted above, probably on a similar level to your treatment of me in our match thread and far below Brab's actions.

My most ""abusive" post is probably the one quoted above, probably on a similar level to your treatment of me in our match thread and far below Brab's actions.

Ask your dad how it feels that his decision to not wear a condom has negatively impacted the world.

SarahSmiles a condom is something a man puts on his penis so that when he ejaculates (google if you don’t know what this is) during sex he doesn’t impregnate the female
Ah, I thought it was just for Bananas. Or that's what we were shown in class any way.

APOLOGISE NOW
Happily, SarahSmiles I apologise for saying your dad should have nutted in a condom instead of your mother, you contribute positively to this world.

I'm pretty disappointed in you though, after hounding SM89 for an apology for half of what you did. You then have a chance to right your wrongs by following suit and making an apology thread, yet instead you take it out on the poster that reported you.

Happily, SarahSmiles I apologise for saying your dad should have nutted in a condom instead of your mother, you contribute positively to this world.

I'm pretty disappointed in you though, after hounding SM89 for an apology for half of what you did, you have the chance to right your wrongs yet instead take it out on the poster that reported you.

Sorry, what's twice as bad as joking about a cancer scare?

Just so we're on the same page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow he really gets sucked in way too easily.

Old mate muscle head obviously has forgotten that I'm in year 9 and s**t like that is considered "friendly banter"

Please come up with some more creative insults.

Sorry, what's twice as bad as joking about a cancer scare?

Just so we're on the same page.
To be on the same page you'd have to admit that he didn't joke about your cancer scare, of course that would mean you didn't have an out for your s**t behavior.

In America they call condoms "Rubber".

A friend went over there as an exchange student and got weird looks when he asked someone if they had a rubber he could use..
Did he at least get laid?

Wow he really gets sucked in way too easily.

Old mate muscle head obviously has forgotten that I'm in year 9 and s**t like that is considered "friendly banter"

Please come up with some more creative insults.
I'm merely setting an example for BRAB, I knew you didn't actually care about the post.

Are you sure you’re in year 9 you have only stated it every second week since joining the SFA

The fact I only just took notice of this now speaks volumes.

I knew you didn't actually care about the post.
Wrong, I'm literally crying myself to sleep over it. I think I'm a failure in life. BRAB you're a misunderstood soul, what would you do in a time like this?

Wrong, I'm literally crying myself to sleep over it. I think I'm a failure in life. BRAB you're a misunderstood soul, what would you do in a time like this?
Probably abuse ant bear or SM89 so he can feel better about himself.

Let it go friend let it go

I have let it go, sportsmaniac apologised for it completely and admitted what happened. Gym4life continues to bring this up which forces me to address it again.

Every time I'm abused this thread takes longer to come out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back