List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they need more than just that trade to become a force...
Obviously but it has to start somewhere. They need multiple pieces to the puzzle but that could be a start. Him and Stengle as the starting two small forwards next year could be handy.

There was one passage in the last 2-3 mins of play that really highlighted to me how bad his decision making can be. He was just outside 50 and Castagna all on his own 20-30m out in the pocket directly ahead of him, which he would of seen but instead chose to kick sideways 10m to Dusty in 2 V 1. Its decisions like this that kill his game.

That was baffling. It was the obvious next play and he had to know Castagna was there because they were running beside each other.

Here's a thought. Ellis on one wing and one of these blokes on the other.

If he stays it’s gonna be an incredible amount of loyalty, because he’ll be leaving 500k maybe more on the table.

But I’m not worried about him moving on, we have 5-6 guys not playing yesterday who have a legitimate claim on being best 22 (Rance, Cotchin, Higgins, Nank, Stack, Kmac). 3 of those guys are walk up starts, and Brando makes the most sense to move on. He will be expensive (comparative), he will return the most value and he is replaceable.

I can't see brandon going anywhere
He will stay for less money
He's very loyal, and not money hungry
Will be 250-300 game tiger
I see the opposite tbh.
He had a hard life growing up and will try and make as much money as he can right now.

and TBH why wouldnt he?
he has won a flag and possibily will have another this year.
Im not a huge fan of his but i wouldnt blame him for leaving.

If he stays it’s gonna be an incredible amount of loyalty, because he’ll be leaving 500k maybe more on the table.

But I’m not worried about him moving on, we have 5-6 guys not playing yesterday who have a legitimate claim on being best 22 (Rance, Cotchin, Higgins, Nank, Stack, Kmac). 3 of those guys are walk up starts, and Brando makes the most sense to move on. He will be expensive (comparative), he will return the most value and he is replaceable.
Agree with this, just saying that it wouldn't be a bad thing for us if he did stay.

Agree with this, just saying that it wouldn't be a bad thing for us if he did stay.

You’re right it wouldn’t be a bad thing. But personally I’m in the camp, for having him go. The compo pick is important for the future and the cap room is important for next season. Either way tho it’s win win.

I’d just say with Ellis, be careful what you wish for. He’s been a part of the fabric of the Club for many years and we shouldn’t just let players like that slip through our fingers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lids left and we won a flag. No player leaving is gonna destroy the club.

I want Ellis to stay.
Dimma has finally figured out how to use him. Rember when Ellis made to All Australian squad of 40?
Ellis will will be even better next year if he stays and will again hit that form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d just say with Ellis, be careful what you wish for. He’s been a part of the fabric of the Club for many years and we shouldn’t just let players like that slip through our fingers.

The pot is only so big, Richmond can only pay what they are willing to pay.

If he leaves for more money then it is up to him!

I see the opposite tbh.
He had a hard life growing up and will try and make as much money as he can right now.

and TBH why wouldnt he?
he has won a flag and possibily will have another this year.
Im not a huge fan of his but i wouldnt blame him for leaving.
Loyalty and mateship is more important to brandon than money
That's the impression I got from reading about his upbringing
In the book by konrad,

If Grigg was on approx 400K as was stated, no way known an opp team is going to pay more than 400K for Ellis.
Insane to quote blue sky figures.
Other footy clubs aren't charities.
Ellis is loyal and should stay.
Grigg, Mav, would leave, I don't know who is third because Dimma spoke highly of Menadue recently.
Maybe they will release Markov to another club.

If Grigg was on approx 400K as was stated, no way known an opp team is going to pay more than 400K for Ellis.
Insane to quote blue sky figures.
Other footy clubs aren't charities.
Ellis is loyal and should stay.
Grigg, Mav, would leave, I don't know who is third because Dimma spoke highly of Menadue recently.
Maybe they will release Markov to another club.

Butler and Towner both have their bags packed already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back