List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9c2eccc69ec90e5cfa99d18ead526371.jpg

Vs

HoneyBadger35 Blaine is the leading goal kicker in Peel comp in League ya flog.

And hes just come back to Souths. 1st game was in ressies. Just a heads up 2017 he was South Freos leading goal scorer too. 59 goals not too shabby for a mid sized fwd.That was 2 yrs after he was delisted by the blues.
He is 23 now and mature agers are all the rage..
South Freo seem to be getting a few through.
You really are a tosser.
Heard of a bloke named Tim Kelly?

Does Blaine have a basketball background?

31 possession from Robertson vs Vic Metro.

Now 32 possession from Robertson vs SA

His weapon is his leadership. I don't think leadership can be taught and is often met with composure and maturity. But I agree from what I can see hes not really a high impact player so hopefully he can slide. I do want to see his combine scores.
Yeah I agree on leadership, I wrote the exact same thing on another board. If you got him in the 20s you'd be happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know Vardy's contract status?

AFL site listing each teams players who may be looking and mentioned Darcy Cameron at the Swans is all but certain to move or more opportunity.

Will be 24 net season, 205cm and a WA lad.

Nic (29), Hickey (28), Cameron (24) and Williams (19/20) is a nice age spread to cover our ruck division.

Vardy is either let go or maybe takes McIness's rookie role in the WAFL as a depth KP forward / ruck.

Cameron would cost a 3rd maybe.

Last edited:

AFL site listing all sides players who may be looking and mentioned Darcy Cameron at the Swans is all but certain to move or more opportunity.

Nic (29), Hickey (28), Cameron (24) and Williams (19/20) is a nice age spread.

Vardy is let go or maybe takes McInness's role in the WAFL as a depth KP forward / ruck.

Vardy contracted until end of 2020

Monocle AsterixTheGaul and whoever else keeps an eye on the junior talent. The SA vs WA game was the first I've properly seen of any of this crop. I was keen to watch Robertson, but he didn't really do much for me. Looked flat footed around stoppages, a little on the slow side, didn't do much with his ~30 touches. Could have just caught an uncharacteristic performance. The player who did impress me was Trent Rivers. Particularly his attack on the ball, and the noticeable ability to track the contest and have a physical impact within a pretty broad area.

Thoughts?
Seen the first half now, Rivers best on ground so far. Gets to the right areas, good runner and beautiful kick. He and Garcia will be flying up the draft boards

AFL site listing each teams players who may be looking and mentioned Darcy Cameron at the Swans is all but certain to move or more opportunity.

Nic (29), Hickey (28), Cameron (24) and Williams (19/20) is a nice age spread to cover our ruck division.

Vardy is either let go or maybe takes McIness's rookie role in the WAFL as a depth KP forward / ruck.

What’s Darcy’s faults ??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Coniglio, Jack Martin and Tim Kelly all genuine possibilities for next year.
This year Kelly has jumped to the front but Cog's wouldn't be far behind.
Would be genuinely happy with any of the three but preference is prob Kelly, Cog's then Martin.
NicNat's new contract will free up some coin plus a few player exits.

Interested what other think and if there is another big fish who will be a possibility.

Would be genuinely happy with any of the three but preference is prob Kelly, Cog's then Martin.

Interested what other think and if there is another big fish who will be a possibility.
Not sure we can fit them in:drunk:

I think my preference would be Cog's then Kelly.

Geelong are s**t to deal with and you can guarantee they will be w***ers come trade time. They have a chip on their shoulder re Kelly.

GWS on the other hand have a history of making deals that suit everyone and being reasonable. Best to focus our efforts there I think.

I think my preference would be Cog's then Kelly.

Geelong are **** to deal with and you can guarantee they will be ******s come trade time. They have a chip on their shoulder re Kelly.

GWS on the other hand have a history of making deals that suit everyone and being reasonable. Best to focus our efforts there I think.

Absolute rubbish. The cats are known to be one of the better trader. Your just pissed we stuck fast on this one, and recent history tells us we did the right thing with TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back