Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, he was such an obvious gun.
That's probably why 39 players were picked before him.

It was a weird one that year. He and Darling were top 5 locks heading into the season and then for some reason slid for ages. Personally think they were over examined (and Darling getting into trouble in perth) and teams started to over analyse there flaws.

Not sure, but I assume he managed to mention the game needs less interchange rotations somewhere in there.
Its probably does

I don't want Parker, too many strings attached. His WAG's OK though.

uB6Ro.jpg

Re: Yarran, send it to mediation and Carltank will get a 2nd rounder. Everyone knows it but them, they just need to be told.
Stacked

Port Adelaide under salary cap pressure? Tick ✔️
Richmond in need of a big bodied midfield bull? Tick ✔️
Ollie Wines under contract still? Tick ✔️
From Victoria? Huge tick ✔️✔️✔️

It could very well be him.
Snout mentioned you need to give up quality to get quality.
Rumour of Edwards fits that bill-Tick
Lennon still unsigned-Tick
1st rnd 2015-16 would be on table no doubt-Tick
We did force Port to re-sign Harlett on a bigger contract-Tick
Nah won't happen,Port would want to keep Wines as much as we would want him.

West Coast are whinging about the compo pick they got for Selwood, well it was simple west coast, all you had to do was match and then you would've got a better pick of geelong themselves but no, you wanted to play nice guys with geelong ( they obviously gave you a token call that they would struggle to get all these players if you match ) and it blew up in your face, tough t***ies.

Hahaha. They whine about a compo pick for a player who isn't even in their best 22.

Hahaha. They whine about a compo pick for a player who isn't even in their best 22.
The whine was all for the fans IMO. Make it look like they thought they would get more and thats why they didnt match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lemon & #12 for Luke Parker ................... FMD I will personally drive Ben to sydney
Us tigers doing our bit.Making sure Ben makes it to Sydney in one piece.
a31307.jpg

I suppose Edwards, Miles, Astbury, Batchelor, Lambert, Grimes, McIntosh are all spuds then. All except one played crucial roles in a team that finished a kick or two outside the top 4. The exception was leading our B&F a third of the way through last year before injury.

Newman, Tuck, Jackson too if you want to go further back.

Snout mentioned you need to give up quality to get quality.
Rumour of Edwards fits that bill-Tick
Lennon still unsigned-Tick
1st rnd 2015-16 would be on table no doubt-Tick
We did force Port to re-sign Harlett on a bigger contract-Tick
Nah won't happen,Port would want to keep Wines as much as we would want him.
Shake the tree. Shake it hard. I would be giving an offer to Port that they cannot refuse.
Wines is exactly what we need.
This year or next.

Get it done!

Shake the tree. Shake it hard. I would be giving an offer to Port that they cannot refuse.
Wines is exactly what we need.
This year or next.

Get it done!
Would be nice.But along with Boak they would be very much untouchable.

Seriously???? F**K me, he is going to dominate and probably single handedly drag the cats back into top 4 contentions. I for one am very jealous and pissed off they have him.
Like i said if he had of gone anywhere but Geelong i would have agreed with you. However he was always going home, no amount of cash it seems was going to change that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back