List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper not worth 1st round ffs offer second and that’s it
And they’ll tell us to gagf because he’s clearly worth much more then a second round pick especially as a contracted player.

Honestly think that JHF would have had more likelihood of staying in Melbourne at any other Melbourne club.

North are in all sorts off field as much as on with scores of admin staff have left, coaches etc. The lack of stability seems to be exactly what JHF needed.

The stuff around Clarko was probably the final straw. No idea who will coach l when next season.

That said, the lack of professionalism and finding some of that motivation is on JHF’s shoulders, but if you’re struggling to want to be at a club in the first place, any inconsistent/ disruptive culture will only exacerbate issues.
In hindsight I don’t think he should of played so much afl footy so early, and spent more time early in the year at vfl level and lowered the expectations of what he needed to do and produce

Similar to how GWS approached Callahan who has a similar pedigree but only played 5 games
Gave him a taste of afl but didn’t put the weight of the world on him either

where are the farrrrkin trades? do they expect me to actually do work today instead of refreshing bigfooty?
Afl need to pad out trade period for a month so are purposely holding them back

Talk on trade radio that Tarryn Thomas may want out of North. North are in a world of hurt right now and no one in power is saying a damn word to try and alleviate the angst the fans must be feeling.

Not that I give a toss really. When we were rattling tins for save our skins, that team laughed and told us we should fold the club. The Karma bus has warmed its engines .
Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

Yep, North and the AFL should just bite the bullet and make it Tassie kangas and be done with it and stop the bleeding once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good call, they'd probably prefer to keep their own future second and dish out the pies.
And we don't need any more reasons to death ride the Pies.

Just deleted about seven pages and over 120 posts of absolute s**t.
Stop clogging up the thread with garbage. 50 year old men acting like 12 year olds.

Just deleted about seven pages and over 120 posts of absolute s**t.
Stop clogging up the thread with garbage. 50 year old men acting like 12 year olds.
FFS I forgot to make a list of the recommendations. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back