List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep lets pick up Smith who will be 31 at the start of next season :rainbow:

I didn't say he would be a long term proposition, but Smith still provides above average outside run - something that we will desperately need if Amon departs, and which we absolutely should not expect to be able to replace immediately in the draft like we did with Duursma.

I didn't say he would be a long term proposition, but Smith still provides above average outside run - something that we will desperately need if Amon departs, and which we absolutely should not expect to be able to replace immediately in the draft like we did with Duursma.

Smith would actually have to want to leave and that ain’t happening.

Smith would actually have to want to leave and that ain’t happening.
Don’t bet on that .
He wants 3 yrs but we have only offered our normal 1yr role over like we do with most +30 yr olds .

Luko could be everything but he also might not be.

I want him too but trading away two players of that quality is not without its risks.

Player swaps don't happen
Last was 5 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lukosius has been playing down back and getting half decent numbers lately...

*not that I pay attention to gold coast*

You and I might get 1/2 decent numbers playing down back . More so at GC that's were the ball is most of the game

pavlich also started down back. could be a learning tool.

No he didn't . I don't get it why people just script rubbish . He started up front for Freo in fact kicked 2 goals with first two kicks in AFL . Which current Port player did the same ?

realistically who's not tradeable?

this years draft picks, Houston, Marshall and Howard?

Still not even sold on Marshall as he's such an in between player.

the rest are just too old they don't carry currency we need which would be only reason we don't float trades for them.

This years draft picks , 2016

Porttoport just dropping in and dumping five or six posts in a row to let everyone know only he may make calls on anything to do with football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hate to say it but I told ya so, atley next, then gray then paddy
Hey *, I didn’t get that off Facebook either
Had to search my history to figure out what you're referring to.. let me know how much rent I owe for that space in your head.

Disappointed you went cold on the Butters is a no friend loner inside scoop :rainbow:

Edit: It's a source-off!

I am told it’s a junk story. He has not requested a trade and still wants to stay.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

St Kilda’s interest in North Melbourne’s Todd Goldstein has cooled — but the club’s desire to secure a ruckman means it has quickly turned its attention to Port Adelaide’s Paddy Ryder, reports the Herald Sun.

Ryder is out of contract at the end of the season and has been offered a one-year deal from Port, but the big man is keen to pen a longer deal.

So if the rumours of our club being so broke that we are asking senior and well paid players to hold off on getting their ‘full’ payments, as reported by Caro, we must be looking to dump some high paid players - Hartlett, Wines, Rockliff, Motlop, Watts all come to mind.

We have managed to be broke, have a huge age gap in the list, be haemorrhaging members, losing young players by the week, have a group of expensive older players who are borderline best 22 and be lead by a crap senior coach who we can’t sack.

So if the rumours of our club being so broke that we are asking senior and well paid players to hold off on getting their ‘full’ payments, as reported by Caro, we must be looking to dump some high paid players - Hartlett, Wines, Rockliff, Motlop, Watts all come to mind.

We have managed to be broke, have a huge age gap in the list, be haemorrhaging members, losing young players by the week, have a group of expensive older players who are borderline best 22 and be lead by a crap senior coach who we can’t sack.

There wouldn't be much trade value there, except for Wines, and even his price would have dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back