Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would be saying Maric to PSD or we can find another half decent stop gap.

Personally I would be asking about Seaby, Griffin and as a last resort Blake.

Give them the second rounder or Connors. Throw in pick 55 with Connors if you need to, but absolutely nothing else.

Let him walk to the PSD and hopefully take him there if they continue to be morons. Worst case scenario we miss out on picking up a C-grade ruckman.

Give them the second rounder or Connors. Throw in pick 55 with Connors if you need to, but absolutely nothing else.

Let him walk to the PSD and hopefully take him there if they continue to be morons. Worst case scenario we miss out on picking up a C-grade ruckman.

Yeah 52 and Connors would be fine

I like how the tigers aren't trading through the media

And LMFAO if Brisbane are seriously looking into Hudson. He'll be 33 by round 1 and they already have Leuenberger.
Yes, they already have Leuenberger... the problem is they ONLY have Leuenberger. Will be losing Clark. If Leuenberger misses even a single game, they're in strife.

They had a couple of ok back-ups (well, I thought McCauley looked ok) but they delisted them, and Charman retired due to injury. I'd imagine their thinking is to pick up a young ruck or two, but take a freebie like Hudson just to have on their list for a year, maybe two. Apparently he was moving back up there and was planning to play for Southport anyway. They'll get him for nix, and it's better than playing Merrett or an 18 year old in the ruck if Leuenberger got an injury. It would make more sense for him to be taken as a mature rookie, but is that even possible if they're trading for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we get Ben McEvoy? Issue is that his really the Saints only good young ruck so you would think they wouldnt trade him.

Just for people who want a summary of what's happened so far today.

*CONFIRMED TRADE

Richmond Get Steven Morris + Pick 15
GWS Get Pick 14.

- Paul Bower & Setanta asking for trades.
- Kane Lucas to stay
- Brendon Goddard to stay
- Port enquired about hMac.
- Brisbane interested in Ben Hudson (LULZ)
- Brisbane enquired about Kurt Tippett.
- West Coast rejected Port's offer for Ebert.
- WC aren't interested in Port players and Port don't want to offload pics 6 or 29.
- No interest shown by any rivals for either Russell or McDud
- Richmond offered Pick 37 for Maric.
- Adelaide reject Pick 37.
- Adelaide requesting Pick 14 from Richmond for Maric.
- Richmond rejected Pick 14/Maric Trade.
Source of Kane Lucas staying at Carlton?

No he wouldn't. Has never played as the number one defender, which McGuane has done plenty of. McGuane is a liability with the ball but he's a good defender in the air. Anyway, we don't need Warnock. We have Rance and are trying to develop Post and Astbury, plus we have Thursfield and hopefully Moore. Warnock would be the walking definition of a list-clogger.

lol he would be a big upgrade on mcguane.but he could also be a list clogger just not as big a list clogger as mcnuthin.
and your wrong we are in dire need of genuine sized strong bodied kpds. id even look at b wilkes with a very late pick.
why do we walk around with blinkers on. moore is probably shot thursfield has had similar issues aimed at him as mcguane hes undersized lacks ticker and gets little ball. post will now be given a go back and astbury will go forward to his rightful position yes hes a forward.
hmm i wonder what they want for warnock not much i hope.

isnt it great fun trade week one mans trash is another mans treasure or in some cases some are not as trashy as others.

lol he would be a big upgrade on mcguane.but he could also be a list clogger just not as big a list clogger as mcnuthin.
and your wrong we are in dire need of genuine sized strong bodied kpds. id even look at b wilkes with a very late pick.
why do we walk around with blinkers on. moore is probably shot thursfield has had similar issues aimed at him as mcguane hes undersized lacks ticker and gets little ball. post will now be given a go back and astbury will go forward to his rightful position yes hes a forward.
hmm i wonder what they want for warnock not much i hope.

isnt it great fun trade week one mans trash is another mans treasure or in some cases some are not as trashy as others.

I disagree. I think Dave is being groomed for CHB

And just line up to see Gus go at it again....

Heavens, maybe we deserve not to improve with attitudes like yours

whats ya problem gutsy. angus is a much better performed player at the level.

we need to get better than old gus but not at exhorbitant cost. this maric at any cost attitude is exactly what we have done wrong in the past.
i dunno if you havent noticed lately but theres browne vickery graham and derickx on our list none arre world beaters but neither is maric in fact they are likely to perfom just as well as maric who lets face it up to now hes been a big dud.
shame on you wanting to trade away good picks willy nilly :eek:.you have obviously learnt nothing from our recent past.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back