Trading discussion for opposition supporters, leave our draft threads alone you pain in the arses

Remove this Banner Ad

This probably going to be an unpopular thought, but perhaps Seedsman can be the one that gets traded to move up in the draft. I don’t like the idea myself by I’m sure hawthorn weren’t happy about Croad and Mcpharlin moving on for pick one either. Smith coming back in next year will soften the loss of seeds, and if we add Rankine the speed of the team is increased as well.

Gov and Seedsman for pick 1. Perhaps throw in next years second if required.

13 and 19 for St.K first. May need to give them something more too.
You're living up too you're name Bonkers!

I'm starting to realize that the Luko dream is probably going to end up being exactly that. A dream! But if we look at our list Rankine is actually the commodity that has the best chance to have a bigger impact! Game changing small forward/mid with elite goal sense.

Betts has been that for us, but even the most staunch of Eddie Betts fans will admit he's probably 1-2 more seasons away from the retirement. And although I like Murphy and want to like Jarman, both of those guys wouldn't be half the player Rankine should end up being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back