Trailing at 1/2 time & 3/4 time.....

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2005
Covid Central
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos
Under Brad Scott, we have trailed at 1/2 time on 73 occasions. On 18 of those occasions, we have been able to turn things around & win the game. The biggest half-time deficit we came back from was 35 points vs Rich in 2014. Only on 3 occasions have we come back from a deficit of 20 points or greater at 1/2 time.
In that same period, we have trailed at 3/4 time on 71 occasions & only on 8 occasions have we turned it around to win. The biggest 3/4 time deficit we've overcome under Brad is 10 points vs PA in 2014.

Not sure how this compares to other clubs. I'm just bored I suppose.

Under Brad Scott, we have trailed at 1/2 time on 73 occasions. On 18 of those occasions, we have been able to turn things around & win the game. The biggest half-time deficit we came back from was 35 points vs Rich in 2014. Only on 3 occasions have we come back from a deficit of 20 points or greater at 1/2 time.
In that same period, we have trailed at 3/4 time on 71 occasions & only on 8 occasions have we turned it around to win. The biggest 3/4 time deficit we've overcome under Brad is 10 points vs PA in 2014.

Brad Scott = The to go?..

Fun fact (source:ABC GC v Freo Rd 2 2016)

The Dockers have never overcome anyone while trailing by more than 18 points at 3/4 time

So yah telling me if we have trailed by 2 goals or more at 3/4 time Scotts has been incapable of making the right moves to win the match? :stern look

Just out of interest, what do the 1/4 time numbers look like ?

So yah telling me if we have trailed by 2 goals or more at 3/4 time Scotts has been incapable of making the right moves to win the match? :stern look

How many times have we been ahead at 3/4 time and lost in the same time frame???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back