Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

fb_img_1700816733318-jpg.1860248

I wasn't aware Sheez grew an extra 20cm during the break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are dreaming if they think he’s going to be our chf.

Just hold your horses outside of a few photos.

1. He’s just under 6”3. He’s not a midget.
2. He’s got a top 20 vertical leap in the entire AFL.
3. He’s probably the best contested mark at the club already and has a real ability to take the ball at the highest point.

He takes the ball at the same height as both Dan Curtin and Connor O’Sullivan based on his testing.

Nobody ever said he’d be a traditional Nick Riewoldt CHF, but a modern, mobile one? Yes. With about 15kgs

Just hold your horses outside of a few photos.

1. He’s just under 6”3. He’s not a midget.
2. He’s got a top 20 vertical leap in the entire AFL.
3. He’s probably the best contested mark at the club already and has a real ability to take the ball at the highest point.

He takes the ball at the same height as both Dan Curtin and Connor O’Sullivan based on his testing.

Nobody ever said he’d be a traditional Nick Riewoldt CHF, but a modern, mobile one? Yes. With about 15kgs
Doing him a disservice if you try to make a chf out of him. He said himself he plays most like toby Greene.

Doing him a disservice if you try to make a chf out of him. He said himself he plays most like toby Greene.

And others have compared him to a Burgoyne due to his silk moving.... a fair mix there and a potential gem

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure if it’s typical for this stage of pre-season on a Saturday morning, but the young group were all down at Middle Park Beach on my morning run/walk! I’d like to think this is a new level of professionalism, standard setting, camaraderie the group is building that will drive us up the ladder quickly.

Sheezel, Larkey, Simpkin, LDU, LMac, Will Phil, Goater, Harvey, Archer, Logue, Curtis, Hansen, Taylor, McKercher, Goad, Hardeman, Duursma, Stephenson, W Dawson, Lazarro - the names I can recall seeing I trotted past!

Go Roos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They're both way bigger than those tiny guys in the middle.

Dennis Rodman had a 21cm growth spurt when he was 20 years old. Imagine if Sheezel came back as a 200cm key forward.
I don't want this. I like him just the way he is.

Sheezel, Larkey, Simpkin, LDU, LMac, Will Phil, Goater, Harvey, Archer, Logue, Curtis, Hansen, Taylor, McKercher, Goad, Hardeman, Duursma, Stephenson, W Dawson, Lazarro - the names I can recall seeing I trotted past!
You’ve named the right guy at the start of that group. He‘s already the leader elevating the standards. Off winning the b&f, his come back fitter, stronger & by the look of it, he even invested in a torture rack to make himself taller.

What an example he is setting for the new kids. Kerch, Duurs & Hards, just follow this guy around and do whatever he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back