Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The first (known) man to climb Mount Everest happened around the same time Port was entering its record breaking era of successive Premierships.

How times have changed.

Port Premierships have all but disappeared. Meanwhile, on Mt Everest....

I'm giving up Facebook eh another friend request from a beautiful girl I went to school with who now looks like a frumpy mumsy balloon has done my head in, I just wanna remember some people the way they were.

I'm a horrible person I know.
They must have some good memories of you Jim to be adding you out the blue, bit of alright back in the day huh?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I don't really like the blast from past stuff, you end up going down a rabbit hole on other people's friend lists & seeing all kinds of 'memories' best left for dead.. or is that just me?
I dunno if it's just you but it ain't me.

They were the good old days.

I still have old fellas who live at the pub ask me when I'm coming back to karaoke, mate I'm in 30s now I'm retired, I say to the 70yo bar flies.

Pull the boots on again edgie, you used to be alright. Mate I haven't kicked a footy for a dozen years as part of a team and right now with my ****ed ankle I don't feel I can ever kick one again in any capacity. I'm struggling to umpire ffs.

Jimbo you gotta embrace the fact we're all just characters from Glory Days. Not the ones who are Bruce Springsteen but the ones he sings about.

I dunno if it's just you but it ain't me.

They were the good old days.

I still have old fellas who live at the pub ask me when I'm coming back to karaoke, mate I'm in 30s now I'm retired, I say to the 70yo bar flies.

Pull the boots on again edgie, you used to be alright. Mate I haven't kicked a footy for a dozen years as part of a team and right now with my ****ed ankle I don't feel I can ever kick one again in any capacity. I'm struggling to umpire ffs.

Jimbo you gotta embrace the fact we're all just characters from Glory Days. Not the ones who are Bruce Springsteen but the ones he sings about.

I quite often get people come up and talk to me and I don't remember who the **** they are.

They know me.

If you sing properly your voice should be rich velvet after 30, remember it needs to be as effortless as sighing to activate the false vocal cords. Become a crooner man.

Read an article that suggested:

Brad Pitt was an awful cast for Troy
Sean Connery was an awful cast for Red October
Liv Tyler was an awful cast in Lord of The Rings

They lumped these in with Jared Letos joker, Rhianna in Battleship and Hale Berry as Catwoman.

Seems...extremely harsh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back