Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there ever been a good 9/11 movie? that Nic Cage one was ass
Nope, they are too scared to go for it. Americans are happy to be edgy about everyone else, but if you touch 9/11 they go all Chinese!

Lol no they won't.

There's bad blood there as The Angles bailed on Alberts Records/Vanda and Young.

Also are the Angles still even going after Doc passed?
My Aunt is great friends with the Angels manager and there were meetings a few weeks back sorting out details and whatever. To be announced really soon

My Aunt is great friends with the Angels manager and there were meetings a few weeks back sorting out details and whatever. To be announced really soon
Tell em to tell AC/DC to get Mark Evans back in the band rather than whatever session muso is doing the job

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Tell em to tell AC/DC to get Mark Evans back in the band rather than whatever session muso is doing the job

Mark Evans doesnt want to tour anymore. The whole band should just retire. Guys in theior 70's shouldnt be dressing up in school clothes... Kind of creepy...

Mark Evans doesnt want to tour anymore. The whole band should just retire. Guys in theior 70's shouldnt be dressing up in school clothes... Kind of creepy...
Lol yeah he does he was playing with the Tatts until recently, they've announced he will step down and they're getting the original bassists back for a legacy tour.

Mark's been touring with GnR and solo Slash and Myles Bergman or whatever his name is.

I ate a big packet of salt 'n vinegar potato chips yesty & the taste won't go away, umpteen teef brushings & I still got the vinegar mouth wtf help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mates dad went went a bought a brand new Porsche 911 GTS last week. Boomers eh. Maybe now is a good time to resume my negotiations with him for the Brock Commodore in his shed. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of car do people need?

A mates dad went went a bought a brand new Porsche 911 GTS last week. Boomers eh. Maybe now is a good time to resume my negotiations with him for the Brock Commodore in his shed. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars of car do people need?

Go and pee on it mark your territory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back