Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the Metallica documentary because it's been hyped to much for me. If it isn't a wall to wall laughs it's a let down.
Spoiled rich rock stars with limited musical ability getting testy, grumpy & irritable.. it's a gas

Watches people get butchered in films

Barely registers

Even hint at a dog passing away

Blubbering mess.

Honestly every time. I simply refuse to watch any film with a dog in it if I think anything will happen to the dog. I'm honestly worked up just thinking about it.

So weird.

Yep. Can't do it.

Barely registers

Blubbering mess.

Honestly every time. I simply refuse to watch any film with a dog in it if I think anything will happen to the dog. I'm honestly worked up just thinking about it.

So weird.

A Fish Called Wanda must be very traumatic.

Been watching Mindhunter which is pretty good apart from the painful boyfriend/girlfriend scenes.

Fincher is brilliant at everything until human emotions become a factor.

Barely registers

Blubbering mess.

So weird.

The Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama makes Schindler’s List look like the sunshine and lollipops hour.

Went for a long run this morning. Took 5 minutes before an Adelaide driver tried to kill me. Some things never change :(

Speaking of never changing...

Was shambling towards Henley Beach and then I saw it. A very slow moving gopher with Crows “19th Man” flag attached. Finny, is that KG’s usual mode of transport? He may have inherited Bob Francis’s vehicle but at least they’ve disconnected the turbocharger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely registers

Blubbering mess.

So weird.

Dare you, I double-dare you, mother f@%ker!

Barely registers

Blubbering mess.

So weird.

Red Dog. Faaaaaaaarkk.

Went for a long run this morning. Took 5 minutes before an Adelaide driver tried to kill me. Some things never change :(

Speaking of never changing...

Was shambling towards Henley Beach and then I saw it. A very slow moving gopher with Crows “19th Man” flag attached. Finny, is that KG’s usual mode of transport? He may have inherited Bob Francis’s vehicle but at least they’ve disconnected the turbocharger.
Last time I saw KG near his home in Henley, a few weeks ago, he was on foot not riding a gofer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choice magazine for impartial reviews. If you're not a subscriber check their website for relevant issue then go to local library.
We have an electrolux but if your after a barrel Dyson i've heard are pricey noisey and expensive to repair.
Was thinking Electrolux. Thanks for the advice re Choice Magazine, I'll check it out :)

We bought a Dyson 12 years ago and it still goes strong. Never had any issues with it.
Does carpet and floorboards as well as a set of attachments for the car.

Most of the angst around Dyson is about the cost but in my experience it's been worth it.
Family had a Dyson for 10 years and it blew up last week, not a bad innings for a family with multiple females (hair) and several cats (fur) everywhere hah.

Barely registers

Blubbering mess.

So weird.

Not weird in the slightest.

If I sense such a potential twist in the movie I go as far as to read the plot on Wikipedia. If the dog lives I'll continue watching. Dog dies, I'll turn it off.

Was thinking Electrolux. Thanks for the advice re Choice Magazine, I'll check it out :)

Family had a Dyson for 10 years and it blew up last week, not a bad innings for a family with multiple females (hair) and several cats (fur) everywhere hah.
We have a Dyson stick cordless vac which we have had for years and an Electrolux Ultraflex which we bought last year. When we bought the Electrolux we started off looking at the equivalent in the Dyson range but ended up deciding on the Electrolux and, as the member of the household that does 99% of the vacuuming, I am very happy with it.

Red Dog. Faaaaaaaarkk.

I am going to use this opportunity to gratuitously post a photo of my 19 month old bundle of joy doing to stalky thing at the park. Nawwwwww, look at her....

5cd3t2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back