14: Brander
15: Hayes
16: Murphy
17: Balta
18: L Fogarty
19: Naish
20: Kelly
21: Naughton

Why is the guy holding the camera join in the convo? His voice is so much louder than everyone on the panel and it's jarring to listen too.

Why not set up a tripod our sit the camera on something and have him sit with you guys?

Why is the guy holding the camera join in the convo? His voice is so much louder than everyone on the panel and it's jarring to listen too.

Why not set up a tripod our sit the camera on something and have him sit with you guys?

Technical issues meant we lost the audio track for the first half and had to rely on the camera mic, which is far from ideal and it's why he was louder. That's why the audio gets alot better in the second half, we were able to use the audio from the proper mics.

I appreciate the feedback though and we're going through a few things to improve the audio for our third podcast after the draft. Getting a tripod is definitely one of them! Haha.

Technical issues meant we lost the audio track for the first half and had to rely on the camera mic, which is far from ideal and it's why he was louder. That's why the audio gets alot better in the second half, we were able to use the audio from the proper mics.

I appreciate the feedback though and we're going through a few things to improve the audio for our third podcast after the draft. Getting a tripod is definitely one of them! Haha.

Thanks for the reply. Look forward to the upcoming eps.

Currently finishing up our final mock draft, which I will release in this thread in the OP in due course.

Currently finishing up our final mock draft, which I will release in this thread in the OP in due course.
Geez, I hope it's better than the first effort from a Brisbane perspective. We're not taking a tall with any of our first three picks, especially with Ballenden and Payne coming in later in the draft, and our academy has potentially one or two more in 2019.

p.s. more NBA and 76'er segways are always welcome.

Geez, I hope it's better than the first effort from a Brisbane perspective. We're not taking a tall with any of our first three picks, especially with Ballenden and Payne coming in later in the draft, and our academy has potentially one or two more in 2019.

p.s. more NBA and 76'er segways are always welcome.

I agree with you, I wasn't a fan of the Hayes selection personally but I had to make it democratic, haha.

The final True Footy Phantom is up and has been posted in the OP and on our facebook page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back