List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnt

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Honestly one of the shining lights so far out of another poor start. I know he started playing really well towards the back end of last season but his work to back it up thus far has been really promising. He's currently on track for a 50 goal season and that's exactly what we've needed to support Jack. Super impressed with his contested marking yesterday as well and his average this season has gone from 1.3 to 2.3.

Still susceptible to the occasional brain fade but at this point he's the least of our concerns.

EDIT: I give in, Ty is a disappointment.

Last edited:
Thank you, someone finally said it. Hopefully he has an injury free season and cracks the 40 goals mark (50 would be amazing)

Get's a lot of flack for for being taken Pick #8, but looking at the other Key Forwards in that draft... (Lewis Johnstone, Liam Jones, Aaron Cornelious, Jordan Lisle, Shaun McKernan...)

Dud who refuses to work outside the forward 50 . Before everyone jumps up and down when was the last time anyone seen him work up to a wing or half forward or even put in a fair dinkim defensive effort ? Most other clubs tall forwards embarrass him with their work rate or his lack of .
If he performed to the level he should we would be genuine premiership contender , is overrated massively .
Will retire a poor to average player.
Should be the dominate ruckman in the comp .
Dead set lazy campaigner .

Dud who refuses to work outside the forward 50 . Before everyone jumps up and down when was the last time anyone seen him work up to a wing or half forward or even put in a fair dinkim defensive effort ? Most other clubs tall forwards embarrass him with their work rate or his lack of .
If he performed to the level he should we would be genuine premiership contender , is overrated massively .
Will retire a poor to average player.
Should be the dominate ruckman in the comp .
Dead set lazy campaigner .
I reckon I see him take a mark in defensive 50 almost every game.
Seriously one of the biggest load of bs comments on here.

Under achieved at Pro would trade him in a heart beat. Told by a VFL assistant last year when TV played at Coburg he will never be a ruckmen. Well what use is he. A body like Tarzan yet iexerts less effort than cheetah peeling a banana. Was picked as a ruck and mopes around the forward line looking busy . I doubt any coach , ruckmen or defenders rate him.
I thought he was going to be anything after that breakout year and like a lot of our guys has gone backwards.
When we trade him can we please package his Dad with the deal.
Ffs we have a team of softies who just don't have the physicality to look after themselves let alone for their mates

He needs to show more aggression at the ball and also show more defensive efforts when we don't have the ball. If he can add that to his game he will be a good footballer.
As of now, he still does too many lazy things looking for cheap goals. Still have hope for him but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting. Would be a better player with 5kg more muscle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under achieved at Pro would trade him in a heart beat. Told by a VFL assistant last year when TV played at Coburg he will never be a ruckmen. Well what use is he. A body like Tarzan yet iexerts less effort than cheetah peeling a banana. Was picked as a ruck and mopes around the forward line looking busy . I doubt any coach , ruckmen or defenders rate him.
I thought he was going to be anything after that breakout year and like a lot of our guys has gone backwards.
When we trade him can we please package his Dad with the deal.
Ffs we have a team of softies who just don't have the physicality to look after themselves let alone for their mates
Wait, you were legit told by a VFL assistant from not even his team that he won't make it? Forget about it then. Delist.

Wait, you were legit told by a VFL assistant from not even his team that he won't make it? Forget about it then. Delist.
Yep and they guy why a serious old dude who wasn't joking
Round one at Coburg pre game when the boys were doing their warm ups and kicking balls through the sticks at the bowling club end. There were officials all collecting balls and this guy started chatting to me bc I yelled out to TV ,"cmon Ty we need you in the firsts helping Ivan out ". Then we had a good yarn for 10 minutes and he dropped the bomb. He gave me his name and exact position at the club. Top bloke as he was a straight shooter.

But both teams were playing for draft picks ?? So the pies turned around 16 goals on us after four games ? Weak argument
1. Geelong was still alive for the finals at that point.
2. Yes, the game had a different result because of a 7 month gap between it and the last one between the two teams.

I can't believe you'd call my argument weak when yours is misinformed at best and nonsensical at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back