MMA-UFC UFC 200: Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt - Jones has USADA Violation

Remove this Banner Ad

vince McMahon would be loving this someone under contract to him is going to headline ufc's biggest card
UFC marks just had their jimmies rustled. ;)

9louwh73.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard

Devo :disappointed:

I think I might be working through the stages of grief.

I started out devastated. But a few hours later? I'm just so angry.

As I said earlier, there are only a handful of events that I've ever been excited about enough to drop 50 bucks on watch live in my lounge room. And I wasn't as excited for any of them as I was for this.

I just can't believe this guy continues to be such a s**t campaigner. I stayed a fan of his much longer than he deserved... Now I feel cheated by him.

I'd love it if they make Cormier v Bisping... I suspect they won't though. I suspect that, if Cormier is still going to fight, it's more likely they'll drag someone (Mousasi) up from the pre-show. And that doesn't even go close to making up for what this campaigner robbed us of :mad:

Its a shame Jones went around preaching how his a new man etc etc and now this s**t happens even if it was a small something that they found its still ****ed. I knew 200 looked too good to be true even though the card is still good to take the mainevent out is s**t

Seen a few people talk about Jones legacy, the campaigner doesn't have one as far as i am concerned if he is done for PED's

I've been sick with a fever from hell today. Keep waking up every half hour checking my phone to see if it was all just was whacked out fever dream I'm having. So basically the news is "potential" anti doping infraction. This close to the actual fight couldn't they just go through with it. All that money wasted on promoting the fight down the drain. The crazy thing is the replacement main event contains a guy they have already bent drug testing rules for! I dunno I know I'm probably wrong I'm just pissed that we are all going to miss out now. At the end of the day the blame probably has to go on Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back