MMA-UFC UFC 209 - WOODLEY VS THOMPSON II

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Wonderboy MacDonald was somewhat interesting. This one just plain out sucked.

Love the guy but he hardly pulled the trigger which is more disappointing considering he planned on letting go a bit more in this fight. Both were as bad as each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People saying Thompson was robbed. Lol * off. Hopefully this puts an end to Thompson being the greatest kickboxer ever bullshit. He'd get destroyed against top kickboxers.

Someone said to have Woodley fight Maia and have Thompson fight Masvidal instead of Maia/Masvidal. I like that idea. Masvidal beats Thompson easy imo. Chops away at that lead leg, gets inside and boxes him up and does damage in the clinch. Easy money!

People saying Thompson was robbed. Lol **** off. Hopefully this puts an end to Thompson being the greatest kickboxer ever bullshit. He'd get destroyed against top kickboxers.

Someone said to have Woodley fight Maia and have Thompson fight Masvidal instead of Maia/Masvidal. I like that idea. Masvidal beats Thompson easy imo. Chops away at that lead leg, gets inside and boxes him up and does damage in the clinch. Easy money!
If you think Woodley won that fight i have lost all respect for you as an MMA watcher...

Just because neither of them fought you cant just give the fight to Woodley. One man threw more punches and controlled the ring more and that was Thompson. Yes.. in a normal fight there would have been as many shots thrown in the first 30 seconds as there was in this whole fight.. but just because it was a very low volume fight doesnt mean Wonderboy is any less worthy of victory

People saying Thompson was robbed. Lol **** off. Hopefully this puts an end to Thompson being the greatest kickboxer ever bullshit. He'd get destroyed against top kickboxers.

Would never happen, but any point in Thompson going to one of the big camps to add more strings to his bow? Too late in his career?

In a fight that's largely a stalemate...I'm happy for it to go to the guy that does the most damage. Woodley had the take down in rd 3 and nearly had the fight stopped late in rd 5. Woodley's moments were bigger than Thompson's in what was for the most part a boring fight.

Last edited:
If you think Woodley won that fight i have lost all respect for you as an MMA watcher...
Wow I've lost your respect. Why would I give a * about your respect?

Again Woodley won the clear rounds. 3 & 5 were clear Woodley rounds. 1, 2 and 4 were all really close because neither fighter did much of anything. Thompson came forward and did * all. Woodley sat back and did * all.

I didn't score the fight but 48-47 Thompson I can see. No way was it a robbery though.

Wonderboy blatantly won Rounds 1,2 and 4. Threw more shots and completely controlled the ring. Woodley did absolutely nothing.

Woodley won Round 2 and 5 but neither were 10-8 rounds.

MMA judging is ******. There is no possible way Woodley wont that fight on points.

With absolutely no due respect, you're an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back