MMA-UFC UFC 216: Ferguson vs Lee

Remove this Banner Ad

Why

You thinking he fights Diaz then gsp or something?

Think he knows he has to fight for the belt sometimes
Wasn't a proper thought out post but I'm thinking something like

McGregor vs Diaz next. Then we'll keep waiting for McGregor after that

Then they'll just say * it and make Ferguson vs Khabib

Title defence takes precedent....even for McGregor.

He kinda owes the UFC given they allowed the Mayweather fight.

Personally I'd rather see the title defence. McGregor/Diaz fought twice in the space of 6 months....I think there's a consensus that those two will fight again anyways.....there's no rush.

One shouldn't laugh at another persons misfortune but this from Lee made me laugh a little....

mkIRCQw.gif

Ok, probably not going to happen unless UFC want to lose credibility but...

What if they totally * Ferguson out of a fight with McGregor by making McGregor vs Diaz fight for the title? They'll at least shut up those whining about McGregor not defending his belt

And it's not like there's no precedent for a guy like Diaz to get an instant title shot despite not being active in the 155 division. Just look at the instant title shot that they gave GSP in a division he hasn't previously fought in

Ferguson will be left waiting in limbo like Whittaker (wasn't GSP vs Bisping announced right after Whittaker beat Romero? And before they even knew Whittaker was going to be out with his knee injury?)

What if they totally **** Ferguson out of a fight with McGregor by making McGregor vs Diaz fight for the title? They'll at least shut up those whining about McGregor not defending his belt

And it's not like there's no precedent for a guy like Diaz to get an instant title shot despite not being active in the 155 division. Just look at the instant title shot that they gave GSP in a division he hasn't previously fought in

Ferguson will be left waiting in limbo like Whittaker (wasn't GSP vs Bisping announced right after Whittaker beat Romero? And before they even knew Whittaker was going to be out with his knee injury?)

I like it... Not cause I think its fair but cause id pay to watch it and that's all that really matters isn't it.

What if they totally **** Ferguson out of a fight with McGregor by making McGregor vs Diaz fight for the title? They'll at least shut up those whining about McGregor not defending his belt

I reckon this would happen if Diaz wasn't pricing himself out of the fight.

Supposibly, he is asking for North of 15 mil.

UFC just are not giving him that, and a title shot. If he wins, he would almost certainly try and hold the UFC to ransom and he is fairly volitile when it comes to being a "brand ambassador".

I think he was on 16k and 16k before the first McGregor fight (which was criminal). It might have been 36k and 36k.

Not sure why he wouldn't just jump at his 2 mil flat and $3-5 per PPV that he got for no. 2.

Take your 5 or so mil and run!

Kinda went how I thought it would. I didnt expect Lee to rain down punches in the mount though...Will admit, Had me worried. Lee will have his time at the top but last weekend was too early for him. Maybe the loss does him good.

Ferguson is a weird one, Always coming forward. Not a big fan of Conor but he cant be doing that against McGregor, He will be Aldo'ed if he does that.

Bobby Green is still fun to watch, DJ is a P4P great that will never get the respect from the UFC that he deserves.

The HW division needs rumble....BADLY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ps, i actually don't mind Conner, but come-on enough's enough. Defend A god-damn belt ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back