MMA-UFC UFC 228 - WOODLEY VS. TILL

Remove this Banner Ad

What a time for my comp to crash. Logged back on to see Woodley had won. Still no idea how.

Till must have been pretty unimpressive by the sounds of it.

I wouldn't say that Till was unimpressive. Woodley caught him with the big right hand as Till was coming in to throw the left and dropped him. He spent the next 3 minutes landing short punches and some big elbows with Till trying to survive on bottom. Till tried to go for deep half guard which gave Woodley the set up for a D'Arce choke which he locked in to get the tap.

I wouldn't say that Till was unimpressive.
I don't know, I would say it was an unimpressive performance from Till.

He basically didnt do anything, at all. Beyond defending the trip attempts on the fence and surviving a barrage on the ground for a while.

I don't know, I would say it was an unimpressive performance from Till.

He basically didnt do anything, at all. Beyond defending the trip attempts on the fence and surviving a barrage on the ground for a while.

Looks like the strategy was to be cautious, test out the power in the first round, get tyron to go for some take downs and defend them.

When he started coming forward in the second and tried to be his normal aggressive self he got punished for leaving his hands out there.

Happy for Woodley, needed a fight like that to remind people what he can do.

Put some respect on T-Wood's name.

He made the right choice by not calling out any name. Why bother when you're constantly being disrespected by the fans and employers.

Bring the fight to him, see who's man enough to trade blows with him.

Just watched the main event.

I'm happy Woodley got a stoppage finish because he was due for one. I've never regarded Woodley as a boring fighter but those fights with Maia and Thompson (twice) didn't do Woodley's stock any good. Thompson in particular is very hard to hit.

Woodley Vs Covington has to happen now...it just has to.

Not sure what Till should do next.....I don't think he loses too much stock.

Kinda hope he sticks around at 170.

Put some respect on T-Wood's name.

He made the right choice by not calling out any name. Why bother when you're constantly being disrespected by the fans and employers.

Bring the fight to him, see who's man enough to trade blows with him.
he was being distespected because his last few fights were dull and boring.

After tonights effort he will get alot of fans back on his side

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn’t get a chance to watch this live but caught up last night. Some decent fights and lots of finishes.

After the Suarez fight I was convinced she is the next champion but wasn’t so sure just a few fights later with Andrade scoring that massive knockout. So rare to see that kind of power in women’s fights. Wouldn’t mind either of these girls taking on Rose next.

Impressive wins for Zabit and Sterling. I thought Sterling might have been close to done a few fights back when marlon brutally knocked him out with that head kick but he continues to improve. The bjj world is all about leg locks at the moment. I wonder if the two finishes we saw on the weekend is a sign of mma fighters starting to develop them more.

I didn’t know much Alhassan before but I’m going to have to go back and watch some more of him on fightpass. Price is great to watch but I think his style is a bit too reckless for the more skilled and technical fighters.

Seems like it was too soon for Till however I think the weight cut probably did have a big effect on his energy levels. Woodley looked great. Obvious match up to make next is against Colby. They might match up Till vs Usman to face the winner of that’s a tough one for Till too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back