UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

Some have a hint of it, Corbyn is not in that class
I think you only see a hint of honour because they agree with you opinions. Shed your biases and hate all the *ers as they deserve

Corbyn is a traitor and a racist. 'Honorable' will never be mentioned with his name

Honourable is relative. Palmer types in UK will bankroll boris election and sell ordinary folk down the river

In a few years time theyll pretend they didnt.

Boris just sounds like a loopy english master from a private school. Without the ‘captain, my captain’ intelligence

Sir Lynton Crosby knifes him on the front page of The Sun.

medusala ... we both know what that means.

Crosby washing his hands of him.

Sir Lynton Crosby knifes him on the front page of The Sun.

medusala ... we both know what that means.

Crosby washing his hands of him.

Article I read last week said Carrie had been sidelined completely so who knows. Certainly seems there is a very long list of people that cant stand Cummings.

Article I read last week said Carrie had been sidelined completely so who knows. Certainly seems there is a very long list of people that cant stand Cummings.

The revolution is eating it's children.

The revolution is eating it's children.

It's nothing compared to other lot (and once Grieve has left there will be little dissent, maybe Gauke if he gets a reprieve but that would be fixed you would think by him rejoining the cabinet).

Apparently (and lots of papers are contradicting each other at the moment as are the polls) the cummings strategy is working well with focus groups. As is the Lib Dem strategy.

It's nothing compared to other lot (and once Grieve has left there will be little dissent, maybe Gauke if he gets a reprieve but that would be fixed you would think by him rejoining the cabinet).

Apparently (and lots of papers are contradicting each other at the moment as are the polls) the cummings strategy is working well with focus groups. As is the Lib Dem strategy.

And what exactly is the Cummings strategy?

Burn the village to save it?

And what exactly is the Cummings strategy?

Burn the village to save it?

The opposite of May and going by the polls its not going too badly. No love lost between Cummings and Farage either.

Article below is interesting. Tories need these people to vote for them but as per last election few northern voters will switch.

Conservative voters break for Johnson over Farage by 65% to 29%. But Brexit Party voters break for Farage over Johnson by 76% to 18%. How many of the latter are really going to jump ship given these numbers?

Meanwhile, the figures for all Leavers are much closer than No 10 would want (44% break for Johnson, 39% for Farage). This reflects how Farage still has serious appeal among Leavers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The opposite of May

Except now it looks like the strategy is exactly the same as May's in terms of getting a deal - albeit actually worse for Brit sovereignty than hers lol - and taking it to parliament.

Boris got rolled spectacularly by Dublin.

He's given away Northern Ireland.

Except now it looks like the strategy is exactly the same as May's in terms of getting a deal - albeit actually worse for Brit sovereignty than hers lol - and taking it to parliament.

Delusional.

Boris got rolled spectacularly by Dublin.

The same Dublin that said they would never agree to the backstop being removed.

Yeah ok. And Bobby Sands was actually a decent chap.

Regardless whether Johnson prevails in the Commons this afternoon, there is no doubt about the magnitude of his achievement. Almost all commentators said that this weeks deal with Brussels would never happen

I have long said that I believe Mr Johnson is the most gifted politician of our generation.

He has displayed an awesome ability to solve political problems that lesser men and women found intractable. Only he could have pulled off the deal.

images (6).jpeg

Last edited:
Corbyn: "Bacon"

Right wing trash media kraken: "WHY DOES CORBYN HATE JEWS????"

Johnson: "fellow, chink, ******, curry"

Right wing trash media kraken: "So refreshing to have a politically incorrect, non-robot in 'Boris' "
Corbyn is and has always been a racist, just accept that you support such a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back