Unconventional Things You Find Attractive

Remove this Banner Ad

There is nothing more attractive than a woman that is oblivious of their beauty.

Disagree. A woman who knows she's hot walks with such a confidence it's impossible to ignore.

Hmm, I agree with both of these posts. I guess the common denominator is just that the girl is attractive in the first place.

Don't know if it's considered unconventional, but there's something about girls* with 'puffy' (not sure if that's the right word) eyes. A good example is Jesinta Campbell:

101012-jesinta-campbell-hair-transformation.jpg

* Again, probably only applies to girls that are attractive in the first place.

Girls in glasses. Or more generally girls that look like they are nerds / geeks. Don't get me wrong, I don't find conventional beauty unattractive, but my 'hierarchy' of looks is geek / nerd girl > girl next door look (often an overlap of these two) > conventional hotness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this count as unconventional, as women aren't pregnant all the time? As this would be a clear majority of men find pregnant women hot, although not all would admit it.

Dunno. Do most blokes find pregnant women hot? Most don't find fat chicks hot, me included, but for some reason the sight of a preggo woman (as long as she's not an utter pig) gives me a slight movement in the under pant.

Dunno. Do most blokes find pregnant women hot? Most don't find fat chicks hot, me included, but for some reason the sight of a preggo woman (as long as she's not an utter pig) gives me a slight movement in the under pant.
Preggo pr0n is a thing so you're not Robinson Crusoe.

Does this count as unconventional, as women aren't pregnant all the time? As this would be a clear majority of men find pregnant women hot, although not all would admit it.

Probably sounds horrible to say but the idea of having sex with a visibly pregnant woman is utterly terrifying and honestly a little gross to me.

I think literally every category is covered off so that's not really a measure.

I'd hazard a guess most blokes wouldn't say that pregnant women are more (or even as) attractive as non pregnant women.
Yeah true. It's a huge turn off for me.

It's like the "baby on board" sign hanging on the back of cars. It's just an advertisement to say they put out.

Fatness is not like pregnant. How many blokes find their partner as hot or more so when pregnant? Most aren’t thinking ‘Yeah, she’s ugly now, but it’s what I’ve got so will just close my eyes’. Though it does then make me wonder if it becomes more something guys find attractive as they get older, as either their partner or hot female friends have gotten pregnant, changing their point of view?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back