Social Science Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know that that would be that unpopular of an opinion.

Damien Fleming is a massive try-hard Flog.

I'm not hating on him BTW it's just that he's the excited kid who butts in on everything.

I don't think of him as a flog but he needs to rein it in.

Just an aside, does Flem need to refer to any sort of fracas as "WWE style?"

That's the biggest irk of his for me.

1: Just call it an old fashioned donnybrook.
2: There are millions of Wrestling promotions in the world.
3: You wonder why some people don't speak up for their leisurely pursuit. (I used to be a decent fan but now I happily give it a miss FWIW.)
4: Just focus on the game.

3: You wonder why some people don't speak up for their leisurely pursuit. (I used to be a decent fan but now I happily give it a miss FWIW.)
There's only one that anyone has heard of.

I like Grant Denyer.

I mean, I don't tune in to anything specifically for him, but when he shows up on a show I think he's a pretty competent host/personality.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

But why does he have to yell in peoples ears on FF

Red & Yellow?
Not evidence based research but they're the colours which stand out for myself.
We all ****ed at sunset

Don't start me on #2. An entire country of WWE fans who think the wrestling world exists to feed that gigantic cannibalistic disaster.

No, they don't, most people don't care for it. My point was, if you're going to reference wrestling, you reference the only one most people know about, which is WWE (and half those people only remember it as WWF).

Oh, I thought you were talking about Wrestling fans rather than the general populace.
My bad.

I take back my previous comment.

To help reduce the road toll mandate all vehicles need to be either red or yellow & reduce non essential roadside visual distractions. All drivers need HT/HR or above level license.

Won't ever happen.

Disclaimer
I have two black cars.
Wouldn't do s**t anyway. I drive a bright orange car and people still pull out in front of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no moral objection to a man in his 60's dating a woman in her early 20's (I'm 33 fwiw). Consenting adults can do what they like with regard to relationships/sex.

I was surprised to learn at a party on Friday night that this is apparently an unpopular opinion.

I have no moral objection to a man in his 60's dating a woman in her early 20's (I'm 33 fwiw). Consenting adults can do what they like with regard to relationships/sex.

I was surprised to learn at a party on Friday night that this is apparently an unpopular opinion.
What about the other way around?

It looks very odd imo, but theres nothing morally wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back