Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never had steak from a restaraunt/pub. Usually because it's twice as much as anything else and I can never get past ordering a burger as I love them so much

I think that we should focus teaching young boys not to rape in school, rather than teaching girls how to avoid rape.

Come at me.
A good idea in theory but awful in application. People who do rape others and enjoying demeaning other will not be able to have it "taught" out of them I would think so the best thing we can do is teach our women not bring it upon themselves by walking alone at night etc

I'm a medium-well done kind of bloke. and with garlic butter it goes down a treat. Anything less than medium and you may as well take a bit of a cow
However you cook it, a steak is still just a bit of cow.
I just breath on it a couple of times, wave it over my cigarette lighter and shove it on the plate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I carve off what I want and ride the rest home. Carro doesn't mind.

A good idea in theory but awful in application. People who do rape others and enjoying demeaning other will not be able to have it "taught" out of them I would think so the best thing we can do is teach our women not bring it upon themselves by walking alone at night etc
I disagree. I am a teacher though.

Need to change people's mind sets about the issue. Need to educate young men to not view women simply as objects. Education can aid this cultural shift.

I never realised how much effort goes into empowering women
until I worked in a girls' school. Although, now that I think about it, when I was younger I remember my exs telling me how they used to have lots of women speakers.

Legal, affordable and widely available Ecstasy would a.) Ruin the booze industry and b.) Saturday night violence around nightspots would plummet

Well if we're going to get political I think drugs should be legal but heavily regulated (except for weed and booze), abortion should be legal and euthanasia should also be legal but strictly regulated. Oh and gays should be able to get married but that's hardly unpopular (at least from most people I've spoken to about it).

Not sure how anyone can be against euthanasia to be honest. If we're compassionate enough to euthanise our pets when they're in pain, how can we not offer the same privilege to human beings?

I'm for abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty (in special cases). Pro-death if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back