Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's messed up

Supposedly a similar break to the one last year (when Wenger said he'll be out for 2-5 days). Got a nice little send off from the spurs fans too, although at least they didn't pelt him with coins like when Walcott did his ACL.

His contract is also up next year I believe. Interesting times.

Supposedly a similar break to the one last year (when Wenger said he'll be out for 2-5 days). Got a nice little send off from the spurs fans too, although at least they didn't pelt him with coins like when Walcott did his ACL.

His contract is also up next year I believe. Interesting times.

Wilshere deserves what he gets from Spurs, but it's devestating for him that it's another break. Seems an annual occurrence for him now that a bone or ligament snaps in half. Although a hairline fracture is better than he's has in the past I suppose.

He surely isn't coming back to Arsenal. He was useless to us even before this latest injury. Has to be sold, hopefully we can get around £15m for him.

Reckon Ox has had a pretty solid season, would be crazy to let him go, Giroud has also done pretty well with the opportunities he's had, would say everyone else has had average to mediocre seasons, Sanchez probably higher than average but he can play a hell of a lot better, his head really dropped and he basically spat the dummy when things weren't going well.

Reckon Ox has had a pretty solid season, would be crazy to let him go, Giroud has also done pretty well with the opportunities he's had, would say everyone else has had average to mediocre seasons, Sanchez probably higher than average but he can play a hell of a lot better, his head really dropped and he basically spat the dummy when things weren't going well.

19 goals and 9 assists in the league isn't bad for a season just above average. I think he was brilliant up until Jan but yes he has dropped a lot when the wheels have come off.

interesting article on Allegris tactical change with juve. Would be interesting to see how he'd tinker with us.

I like Ox as a WB and has played well when deputised at RB for short stints.

I'd like to see us try 3 at the back more often with Bellerin at RWB and Ox at LWB.

Bellerin - Kos - Mustafi - Holding - Chamberlain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very impressive win. The simple thing to ask where this has been all year but there's so much more to it than that.

Watching the replay, am up to where Welbeck has just come on for Giroud in the second half (and has already looked better than him).

Would say Ox has been our best, been pretty damn good in this new RWB role. Squeezed Bellerin out for a reason.

Poor goal to concede, no surprise it was Ramsey who ****ed up. Holding has looked good and hoping he stays in the side for the rest of the season. Amazingly Xhaka hasn't been booked yet, what is this Arsenal!?

Pleased Sanchez scored the winner. Another goal for him. Let's sell him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back