US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much money in US elections to risk fraud m8. Australians don't understand, we keep comparing their elections to ours, where no one is spending billions/trillions on campaigns and foreign enemies don't really give a sh*t. If hundreds of thousands of ballots start getting wheeled out against the grain at 4am, we might start to question our election integrity too.
uhhh -- werent they wheeled in?

No wonder you commies cant get your frauds working - you're doing it wrong

Too much money in US elections to risk fraud m8. Australians don't understand, we keep comparing their elections to ours, where no one is spending billions/trillions on campaigns and foreign enemies don't really give a sh*t. If hundreds of thousands of ballots start getting wheeled out against the grain at 4am, we might start to question our election integrity too.
Sorry but a laugh emoji is not enough for this. Absolutely laughable in every way. Like your idol I don’t think you understand the voting process or like your idol you’re just making s**t up, or (like your idol).. both.

Someone covered it a few days ago. This desk is usually brought out for important legislation signings so you can see the legislation being signed and also people/stakeholders can crowd around whilst it’s happening and get in the photos. Of course Trump wasn’t signing anything, there was no legislation (he didn’t even have a pen), and there was no one else there for photos - it was just him ranting crazy s**t and yelling at reporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maryjames is on the conspiracy board on the "rigged election" thread, using guys like fraudster Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the self proclaimed inventor of email, the guy who thinks the Deep State and Dr Fauci created the coronavirus and the same guy that said that herd immunity and no lockdowns would be the best way to handle Covid-19.

I'd never been on that board. But holy *.
Is it just me or has the internet created more issues than good?

One day Chief should delete the conspiracies forum with no warning, and then if anyone asks him about it claim that there never was a conspiracies forum.
Yeah?
But my cousin's flatmate's father's uncle told me there was one ... and it goes all the way to the Top ;).

Yeah, who wants people to vote in a democracy.

Close some more polling locations too while they’re at it.

Change all rules which have existed forever just cos one guy has a massive tanty and lost.

Returning to this past of everything done on Election Day, is wanting to return to a time that never existed.

I am partly ashamed (but not completely) that if in the event Hope Hicks and Kayleigh put the word on me, I would collapse. No questions asked. Unconditional. Lucky I am not a faithless elector. I would be so easy.

Yeah nah, still wouldn’t. No strings attached, sure, why not.

Though this is leading me to thoughts some may find offensive, particularly FK.

But they weren’t against the grain, it was all basically as expected.

Polling day more Trump voters, mail ins were overwhelmingly Biden.

This is all just dummy spitting cos they lost.

You know that and I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back