The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
It's referred to as a pandemic in that very link you have provided.

I don't know what you are on Lebbo, but it must be good stuff.
If 780m people have been infected and only 1m have died who mostly had other comorbidities, it isn’t a pandemic. Watch World War Z. That’s a pandemic.

If 780m people have been infected and only 1m have died who mostly had other comorbidities, it isn’t a pandemic. Watch World War Z. That’s a pandemic.

Yes, it is a pandemic. A pandemic is simply a disease that becomes prevalent across a broad population. Pandemics can have high or low mortality rates, the definition has nothing to say about that, it is all about how widely spread and common infection is.

Ok Professor Lebbo.

Yes, it is a pandemic. A pandemic is simply a disease that becomes prevalent across a broad population. Pandemics can have high or low mortality rates, the definition has nothing to say about that, it is all about how widely spread and common infection is.
Of course it's a pandemic. Fancy having someone dispute the fact.

So I'm guessing everyone who blames Trump because of his supposed ineffective response to the Pandemic must really hate Daniel Andrews for the Victorian Government failures that directly caused 700 deaths as a result of the failures of hotel quarantine? I'm guessing all Victorian anti-Trumpers must have been protesting yesterday outside Daniel Andrews Electoral Office.

I'm certain they were demanding to know who made the decision to use some private security and who decided to choose a firm that had never previously been used by the State Government.

Surely, there wouldn't be anyone who would blame Trump for the poor pandemic response in the USA and then defend Daniel Andrews.
Are there such people, I wonder? I'm guessing the Victorian ALP must be ready to remove Daniel Andrews from office any day now.

As I have said before, Donald J Trump is a terribly flawed individual. His ascendancy was nothing but a protest vote. His opponents on the other hand are depraved and possessed by a malevolency which has caused them to lose all sense of human decency.
Many who you’d call anti trump have stated that dan needs to go, timing should be when this second wave is controlled or he forks up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday Kamala said that "over the last few months 220 million Americans died"
At this rate, the entire US will be depopulated before this year ends.
What's your definition of a pandemic?

What's your definition of a pandemic?
Umm, let me see, how about we let people make up their own minds. In a real pandemic - you don't need to convince people it is a pandemic.
What we have is a viral strand that poses an increased risk to very old and frail people. And whilst we have been scaring the bejeesus out of everyone, we have failed precisely to protect those most vulnerable, and still to this day after 100 billion dollars we have no logical plan to protect nursing homes and aged care centers.

Unfortunately, we have an entrenched culture of fashioning ourselves to fit in with prevailing opinions and not challenging glaring idiocy. Those opinions are fashioned not by age-old wisdom but celebrity culture. In fact, wisdom is considered a trite anachronism - which I suspect you felt as you read it.

If anything good has come from this pandemic nonsense it is that it has exposed how flawed and widespread this dysfunctional fashion has become. We see it in half the people we know: they fashion themselves to comply with what the zeitgeist values to such a degree that their entire being, every opinion thought, moral code is nothing but a charade. No wonder we have so many people with mental health issues.

That you would ask me this question, that our current pandemic is so nebulous it needs re-defining is the problem.

Umm, let me see, how about we let people make up their own minds. In a real pandemic - you don't need to convince people it is a pandemic.
What we have is a viral strand that poses an increased risk to very old and frail people. And whilst we have been scaring the bejeesus out of everyone, we have failed precisely to protect those most vulnerable, and still to this day after 100 billion dollars we have no logical plan to protect nursing homes and aged care centers.

Unfortunately, we have an entrenched culture of fashioning ourselves to fit in with prevailing opinions and not challenging glaring idiocy. Those opinions are fashioned not by age-old wisdom but celebrity culture. In fact, wisdom is considered a trite anachronism - which I suspect you felt as you read it.

If anything good has come from this pandemic nonsense it is that it has exposed how flawed and widespread this dysfunctional fashion has become. We see it in half the people we know: they fashion themselves to comply with what the zeitgeist values to such a degree that their entire being, every opinion thought, moral code is nothing but a charade. No wonder we have so many people with mental health issues.

That you would ask me this question, that our current pandemic is so nebulous it needs re-defining is the problem.
So what's your definition of a pandemic? How many people have to die to qualify?

Not all the sick die. Do you think we should have just sat back and watch it overwhelm the heath system?

So what's your definition of a pandemic? How many people have to die to qualify?

Not all the sick die. Do you think we should have just sat back and watch it overwhelm the heath system?
Really what's the point - I explained it in my previous post and you comeback with this belch.
Thank god for Trump - remove permanent public servant tenure and you will not see these lockdowns ever again.

Laurie Garrett

@Laurie_Garrett

·
23h

ATTN! While you were sleeping #Trump issued an edict that eliminates job protections for tens of thousands (maybe millions) of federal employees, all involved in policy-making. It paves the way for a mass firing of govt employees. MORE

Trump issues sweeping order stripping job protections from tens of thousands of federal employees
Under the executive order, career federal employees whose work involves making policy would no longer would be hired under competitive procedures and would lose their civil service protections, among...
stripes.com

Look in the mirror
You really are the epitome of the compassionate progressive hypocrite.
There is a distinct difference and respectful distance between me referring to the entire population with mental health issues and you directing this specifically at me or any other poster.

That you are unable to appreciate this entirely undermines your progressive schtick.

So let's get down and dirty.

What this means in practice is that the very worst accusations you guys cast at Trump are really projections of your own inferiority. Deep down you know he is neither a racist nor particularly corrupt. What really scares you is the idea that he might just be right. What if it really is possible to make things much better - make things actually great in the world and in your life? My god, that might force you to have another look at your own life. s**t, it might shame you to make some changes.

I love Biden's Covid safe rallies, it's Biden in a mask talking to Hillary and the rest of the Dem shills in their cars in their masks tooting their horns.

Biden couldn't hold a rally as no one would turn up, who wants to go and see Sleepy Joe talk at a rally, a Trump rally on the other hand is like a rock concert,

We use to call that a cold.

Huh?

I love Biden's Covid safe rallies, it's Biden in a mask talking to Hillary and the rest of the Dem shills in their cars in their masks tooting their horns.

Biden couldn't hold a rally as no one would turn up, who wants to go and see Sleepy Joe talk at a rally, a Trump rally on the other hand is like a rock concert,

Precisely when all rock concerts have been cancelled worldwide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back