PC Vermintide II

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a few games in recruit on Kruber to get a feel and they are absolutely terrible. I hope I wasn’t like that haha.

I'm playing vet on Sienna and i'm winning damage by miles every time unless someone on an elf severely out levels me, just the utter badness and everyone bringing level 5 toons into vet

I’m refusing to pug champs because of window lickers so the last couple levels to 30 is really dragging out. Anyone on tonight?
I’ll jump on with you mate

I won’t lick too many windows

I promise not to throw too many bombs or shoot you in the back of the head.

hMaZv_3yFjHumUnAruhsu_y8_s8NNScyakPzdIbtLTc.jpg

*stolen from reddit

So sick of these low level campaigners who play either Sienna or Kerillian on champ. 2 runs ruined with Sterge then because we had 2 other low level squishy campaigners who not only died instantly but did more damage to the back of our heads than the actual enemy.

/rant

I'm 26 on Sienna now so i'll just shoot you instead :p

Sienna absolutely melts bosses when played properly had the worlds easiest Hale run with me playing Sienna just stood in a corner and chained his head and dodged the slime until he died.

It's s**t across the board though people level 1 and 2 running vet just because they have gear, but the ******* talents make such a difference it's not just gear

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need to play more champ, my positioning is horrible sometimes.

I really think though unless you have a really good group for champ and up you pretty much need to take sienna, BH, elf and one of Bardin or Krubber

It's huge and with a premade team and with experience playing together you can generally work play better.

The worst thing I find in PUG is the fact that Ranged classes tend to just go ranged first, sword second and not actually think about the situation.

I as a Knight need to be at the front line dealing with the horde that is coming but most of the time I'm focused on dodging arrows and fire beams.

Just one of those things though that I think gets better with the more time you play with an actual group.

I'm still guilty of walking in front of ranged players (sorry Blacky) too much.

As a ranged in champ I’m so conscious about not shooting teammates that my damage suffers. Melee can be so erratic and it can be tough trying to get shots off when everyone is running around with ants in their pants.

Yeah I'm the same it's even harder with the stupid beam. But with the 30% ult cd reduction sienna melts rats just need to be smarter

games ****** since the last update, takes forever to load and shocking input lag on mouse movements
They’ve put up a hot fix

Evidently the next patch is a content update with further optimisation

They’ve put up a hot fix

Evidently the next patch is a content update with further optimisation

They promised DLC with 2 new maps in April so they might want to get a move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back