VFL VFL Round 7 v Northern Bullants. Saturday May 11th 2:05pm @ Genis Steel Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

though taking out begg or dean doesn't help either. So its a tough one.
Probably not. So at least one emergency can't play in the vfl? Just trying to work out what happened with Logan Morris last week & why he played in the morning.

Probably not. So at least one emergency can't play in the vfl? Just trying to work out what happened with Logan Morris last week & why he played in the morning.
Yeah not sure on that. Generally you have a holdover, sometimes they can play a half depends on what they think is best. What Lions did with Morris very rarely happens these days.

Yeah not sure on that. Generally you have a holdover, sometimes they can play a half depends on what they think is best. What Lions did with Morris very rarely happens these days.
Yep, that's why I was wondering why/how it happened.

The fact Glover is now the starting ruckman against VFL blokes says a bit.

Harry Flynn is a good inclusion. He’s been killing it with North Ringwood.

Still don’t know why Silvagni can’t get a game.

Yeah, strange about SOS
He's been playing forward at training I believe, where last year he played back.

When did carmy get injured? I know he hasnt been at training all week, but not mentioned on the injury report..

allan, the holdover
I’m thinking - and this guesswork - with Carmichael that it may be concussion and it was a delayed response.

Could be any other body part but suspicious of this one.

I’m thinking - and this guesswork - with Carmichael that it may be concussion and it was a delayed response.

Could be any other body part but suspicious of this one.
Would be unfortunate if that the case. He's had a few concussions last 12 months.

Hopefully thats not the case, but something like soreness.
Was there anything in the game last week? I didn't see the 2nd half.

Is it weird that I’d be more interested in Will Elliott from the Bullants than any running out for us?

After seeing his screamer from last week I’d be wanting to take a look at his mid season credentials.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not weird. I'm not able to watch, but Patrick Farrant is the one I want to see.

Silvagni plays for East Keilor and is one of the worst former AFL listed players I have ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be unfortunate if that the case. He's had a few concussions last 12 months.

Hopefully thats not the case, but something like soreness.
Was there anything in the game last week? I didn't see the 2nd half.
He had four disposals for the match against Southport.

Didn’t make the injury report but was away from the club. Perhaps a delayed response? Have to wait and see.

Flynn sparks my interest. Not that he is anything but a fringe player, but I played cricket with his old man (a gun) and I wish him well.

Won't bother popping over on game day then. Will no doubt be a bloodbath on here.
You may be wrong. It might be like when like when something positive or negative is known to be likely to happen to an ASX company and that expectation becomes built into its share price. The same may apply to have an obviously weakened team. Expectations, and therefore disappointment, won't be high, but should expectations be exceeded, expect great elation from the punters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back