VFL VFL Round 7 v Northern Bullants. Saturday May 11th 2:05pm @ Genis Steel Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sparkes battled all day. I thought he would get a new kit at half time but he came out the same

e32814afcc9214d9f711f47e167ed26e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true, but you can get those 20 something ones, that still have the ambition to make it back in, or get into the AFL system

Haven't we had our fair share of those guys? This year we have Crocker, Long, and Silvagni. Last year we had Eyre. SSP we've had looks at others.

Lot of people are rooting for Fin, including Fraser, who told me, he is Fin's biggest fan, so hoping he goes well tomorrow
Fin goes to me.. "I'll have Harvs to help me out down there." I told em, 5 goals between them, no pressure lol

Lot of people are rooting for Fin, including Fraser, who told me, he is Fin's biggest fan, so hoping he goes well tomorrow
Fin goes to me.. "I'll have Harvs to help me out down there." I told em, 5 goals between them, no pressure lol

Does that mean Fin is playing as a forward, rather than in the centre square?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They’re both trouble. Looking forward to watching them star.

Does that mean Fin is playing as a forward, rather than in the centre square?

Going by what he told me plus the fact wed he trained up forward in match sim, and on the wing on friday.. I think it'll be forward and wing. But who knows, maybe get some centre bounce.
Fly also hinted the forward part of it in his presser too.

Maybe this new role, it'll ease the pressure off him having to perform in the middle, and let him ease through it from different roles. Would also help his opportunities if he can perform well and be more versatile.

Going by what he told me plus the fact wed he trained up forward in match sim, and on the wing on friday.. I think it'll be forward and wing. But who knows, maybe get some centre bounce.
Fly also hinted the forward part of it in his presser too.

Maybe this new role, it'll ease the pressure off him having to perform in the middle, and let him ease through it from different roles. Would also help his opportunities if he can perform well and be more versatile.

Thanks.
It will be great to get a much clearer read on the progress and impacts of Fin, HH, Sully and Bytel after the WCE game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks.
It will be great to get a much clearer read on the progress and impacts of Fin, HH, Sully and Bytel after the WCE game.

I think Sully earns a new contract next year, as does Bytel.

But agree, good gauge on everything.

AJ is an Ollie Henry type. I still have hope for him. Mcstay, checkers and Johnson a s third tall
AJ is many things, but an Ollie Henry type?! They are chalk and cheese. One is already a regular at a young age playing good football and kicking goals at senior level and the other is 27 and unable to break back into AFL.

AJ is many things, but an Ollie Henry type?! They are chalk and cheese. One is already a regular at a young age playing good football and kicking goals at senior level and the other is 27 and unable to break back into AFL.
Yes but in the majority of games AJ has played he was the leading forward for which he is not suited. I would love to see how he performs with McStay, Checkers, Billy, Schultz, Bobby and Beau in the team. However I do not believe we will find out. I feel he may walk away at the EOS

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes but in the majority of games AJ has played he was the leading forward for which he is not suited. I would love to see how he performs with McStay, Checkers, Billy, Schultz, Bobby and Beau in the team. However I do not believe we will find out. I feel he may walk away at the EOS

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Given we also play a midfielder down forward (Lippa, though suppose he can transition on the wing post sidey, or WHE at times) I don't think we can play johnson plus those two other talls and the rest.

Maybe just the HHF that rolls up the ground?
Rotate with lippa between forward and wing?
It'll be interesting to see who covers the midfield rotations. One of those two or Sullivan or a combination? I'd probably only ask one role of Finn. Let the older two chop and change roles.

It'll be interesting to see who covers the midfield rotations. One of those two or Sullivan or a combination? I'd probably only ask one role of Finn. Let the older two chop and change roles.
Well at training, Sullivan was in the midfield with Fin on the wing (and forward - one position per session. Wed match sim was forward, friday match sim was wing)
But they could mix it up. Do a combination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back