State of Origin Vic Metro S15 SoO Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Myself and Jonts are running that joint... And now that I read that thread, I feel a bit responsible for not acting quick enough to solve the issue of crystal finding a SoO team. We did 'reject' straight away, which was poor form indeed, but I think one of our posters was pointing out that previously, we had to turn away two posters a few weeks ago due to a full list.

...Oh ****! What have I done!!! :eek:

Now this made my decision to tell JP Sauce and Danoz to go to Allies that more idiotic! :(

We need them or we will struggle to fill out a side. Plus they are guaranteed a game now ;)

We need them or we will struggle to fill out a side. Plus they are guaranteed a game now ;)
If I knew that sides could have over 20 posters, I would never've given them to the Allies!

But, I guess I can't reclaim them now anyway... :(

At least I've learnt something now for future reference!

So desperate. Like the GCS, any time you win a quarter, Mcdonalds will give out free quarter pounders. They have not ordered extra stock.

It ain't easy being cheesy.
CheeseburgerEddy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I joined the SFA the week before the Season 13 State of Origin and sat it out. I simmed and administrated the last tournament (which was a shambles, though hopefully entertaining)

Nice to know we have a simmer aboard, and i'm sure with the ammount of games there is everyone will get a shot this series???

I'm thrilled to have Logger back and on board.

I'm pretty sure this will be our first foray as teammates and what a series to do it in! Is your net back on for good now?

Nothing like playing for your state (or metropolitan area..). Most of you aren't even getting paid but have still put your hand up. We have a good team this season and I'm looking forward to getting into.

I'm thrilled to have Logger back and on board.

I'm pretty sure this will be our first foray as teammates and what a series to do it in! Is your net back on for good now?

Nothing like playing for your state (or metropolitan area..). Most of you aren't even getting paid but have still put your hand up. We have a good team this season and I'm looking forward to getting into.
And I'm thrilled to be playing with a fellow EKA runner-up. Net back on, back in Australia, ready to play ball given the last SFA game I participated in was in August.

Wait a moment, who isn't getting paid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back