Universal Love Mad Monday 2023 BOG Messi & Whateley + the goal posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that Cooper Whyte as robin? With the narrow-eyed mask I initially thought I was looking at Andrew Mackie.

Not sure - was hoping someone could tell me

In a word...No.

View attachment 1788231

Erm... do they mean Cats take aim at VAR? Its a VAR pisstake more than a Croms pisstake.

They are all Kenough !!!

Edit: my daughter made me watch the movie with her …don’t judge me

Are you sure it wasn't

"I made my daughter watch the movie with me"...

😉😎🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Tell him Gerard sends his regards"
Looking at this objectively Miers was close but no cigar by whatever criteria are set (if any - media hits being likely number 1).

He has had a wonderful year for us though as we know, played every game (I think without checking [cbf]), has worked his arse off since preseason and has had very few non-influential games. He will give the B&F a shake as he should.

Looking at this objectively Miers was close but no cigar by whatever criteria are set (if any - media hits being likely number 1).

He has had a wonderful year for us though as we know, played every game (I think without checking [cbf]), has worked his arse off since preseason and has had very few non-influential games. He will give the B&F a shake as he should.
Played every game, and set the assists record in a team that finished 12 and likely wins Geelongs BnF. Not making the AA Squad is a ******* disgrace. Can't wait for them to select another ******* midfielder in the forward pocket.

So, anytime any player from here on out breaks an all-time AFL record the standard now is they don't even make the AA 40-man squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back